makairaa

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
obummer started this racist shit, And now the band plays on! Think about this hard. Their could not of been a black President without a huge white vote! How do you respond to your stupid false race theory.
Obama started this racism shit? Where have you been for the last few thousand years?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
The media and certain people overplay the race card certainly, but to blame Obama. What a joke.
Agreed somewhat.Obama did seem to fan the flames IMO.The media and the left seem to be blaming the White male for racism.It exists from people of any color.Continuing to hype it will never make it go away.As we're being told it's a problem that we need to fix it's actually making the problem bigger.I'm so fucking tired of hearing about it.The media wants it that way.

Last edited:

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Agreed somewhat.Obama did seem to fan the flames IMO.The media and the left seem to be blaming the White male for racism.It exists from people of any color.Continuing to hype it will never make it go away.As we're being told it's a problem that we need to fix it's actually making the problem bigger.I'm so fucking tired of hearing about.The media wants it that way.
Sweeping it under the rug will not fix the problem either. We did that and Obama becoming president exposed we still have a ways to go. I do not blame him for that. You are right racism is not just a white problem. Tell a mexican he looks like he is from a central american country and you will see racism.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Sweeping it under the rug will not fix the problem either. We did that and Obama becoming president exposed we still have a ways to go. I do not blame him for that. You are right racism is not just a white problem. Tell a mexican he looks like he is from a central american country and you will see racism.
I'm not suggesting to sweep it under the rug.How about tone down the rhetoric a little bit ? It's a subject the media and politicians are using for gain.

Last edited:

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
Racism can’t be legislated!

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
It might be coming. Rexor will lead the charge!

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Well his competency will hinge on how successful he is in implementing the new US Government’s focus on the current No. 1 Security threat which is White Supremacy....so time will tell.
Here is the list of Security threats.
What Executive Order focuses on these threats. Trump failed on the pandemic. We will see how Biden does on security threats. My bet is Hunter will get a raise In pay.

Last edited:

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
It might be coming. Rexor will lead the charge!
No need as the FBI is on Top of it and US CONGRESS is taking action...

“DOMESTIC TERRORISM PREVENTION ACT (DTPA) OF 2021 INTRODUCED IN HOUSE”

Last edited:

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
No need as the FBI is in Top of it and US CONGRESS is taking action...

The FBI does not address the world security threat.

Reactions: plj46

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Racism can’t be legislated!
And its prevalent everywhere and in every walk of life. It's how a person responds in a given situation, e.g if a person breaches accepted norms/laws, They should be judged on their actions not the color of their skin, I believe this is the case the majority of the time. LEO's are under intense scrutiny. But the bottomline is comply or the situation will escalate, pretty simple. In public or the workplace, displays of racism and bigotry are virtually non existent. For the obvious reasons. Are there racists and bigots etc.. absolutely! They should be condemned for the actions and not their thoughts. As it stands now a segment of the population (all colors) are being judged for not buying into (their thoughts) to a particular ideology. Which ironically is racist.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
No need as the FBI is in Top of it and US CONGRESS is taking action...

After the attack on the Capital but not after any of the destruction in Portland,Seattle,L.A.,Kenosha or any other city that was terrorized.Who the hell is dumb enough to support these people ? Never mind,i know who is.

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Here is the list of Security threats.
What Executive Order focuses on these threats. Trump failed on the pandemic. We will see how Biden does on security threats. My bet is Hunter will get a raise In pay.
Its been already elavated by FBI last February and having them at the forefront of the Failed Insurrection at the US Capitol validated such assessment...Pres. BIDEN’s acknowledging it on his Inaugural Address on Live TV with Most American watching speaks volume...

“Racially-motivated violent extremists elevated to "national threat priority," FBI director says”

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Its been already elavated by FBI last February and having them at the forefront of the Failed Insurrection at the US Capitol validated such assessment...Pres. BIDEN’s acknowledging it on his Inaugural Address on Live TV with Most American watching speaks volume...

“Racially-motivated violent extremists elevated to "national threat priority," FBI director says”

Great news! Unlike the past I hope it cuts both ways

Reactions: landman

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Great news! Unlike the past I hope it cuts both ways
It should....Violence from Both Sides whether from Extreme Right and Left has No Place in a Democratic Society like Ours....the US is Not Russia, China, Iran, nor North Korea.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Serious question here,when was the last time any "White Supremacist" group did anything to cause major damage to anybody or anything ? Have i been missing something in the news ?

Reactions: marlyn and jer dog

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster

That was last year. The official list is my quote. The Capitol issue never meant to “take over” but to disrupt.

Reactions: MJB, plj46 and DAS

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
It should....Violence from Both Sides whether from Extreme Right and Left has No Place in a Democratic Society like Ours....the US is Not Russia, China, Iran, nor North Korea.
True that! In the past it hasn't. Wait a minute. Who are you and what have you done with rexor?

• Haha
Reactions: MJB and landman

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Serious question here,when was the last time any "White Supremacist" group did anything to cause major damage to anybody or anything ? Have i been missing something in the news ?
...since you did not make it to the US Capitol on January 6 hence you were out of the loop lol😂