DAS

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
If doesn’t my matter to rexor . He’s only looking at color. Very shallow and racist!
True that. I genuinely believe that these guys so infatuated with race and perceived social inequities are very one dimensional with a limited World view. And that all this virtue signaling fills some emotional void. What rational person thinks in those terms.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Antifa showed up at the Capitol in DC in the day time, durring the inaguaration. To brawl Trump supporters with demands for Biden to meet

There were no Trump supporters to brawl

A few hours later after the sun went down. Antifa turned against Biden and they are no longer allies. Antifa is now against Biden and Trump

Antifa has now turned against Dems and are attacking them

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Never make a deal with the Devil Biden

"PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Police say a group of about 150 protesters carrying anti-Biden and anti-police signs marched in Portland streets and damaged the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon. Another violent clash occurred later at federal immigration offices.

The group smashed windows and spray-painted anarchist symbols Wednesday at the political party building. Police said eight arrests were made.“

Reactions: marlyn

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Biden has lost control of his street muscle

They are now after him and whoever else they believe need to be punished

Dye hair dark, tanning salon for dark skin, brown contact lenses. Could prevent being jumped

Last edited:
Reactions: landman

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
obummer started this racist shit, And now the band plays on! Think about this hard. Their could not of been a black President without a huge white vote! How do you respond to your stupid false race theory.

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
Yu
Yup, you only get one chance to stage a coup.

America is lucky Don managed his insurrection as poorly as he runs his businesses.
For the dems third time was the charm. Election Day!

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
The virus is real. More help the better?

But man made in a Lab with scientist so Trump had a hard time submitting to it. No negotiating with terrosit.

Horseshoe bat still lives in the wild because the virus can't jump from the Horseshoe bat to humans without laboratory help

“So all of a sudden...
- "HCQ" is good (President Trump was right after all, AGAIN)
- Traitor Joe wants to re-open schools within 100 days
- Democrat Gov's + Mayors think we can't afford to stay locked down
- The WHO admits the "PCR test" is unreliable (false positives) so we have to run less "cycles" (each cycle magnifies viral fragments)
- The CCP loving Narrative Media doesn't put the synthetically inflated "Muh-Rona" deaTh tolls in our faces 24/7
- Paintings of Communists in the Oval Office is awesome!

I can't figure out why the sudden 180 degree shift if anyone can help me out?"

FB_IMG_1611370425275.jpg

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Last paragraph is important.

Costa Rica went from a few handfuls of the virus progressing into the danger level, From mid March-June with no mask mandates. While using Hydroxychloroquine in the hospitals to help decrease the virus from advancing to the severe stages.

Costa Rica stopped using Hydroxychloroquine for no known reason. When looking at the data the numbers for severe cases increased 20-50x. Then mask mandates were issued in a hot, humid, sweaty, moldy 3rd world environment and some folks have never washed their mask in months and don't use them properly and touch everything with their mask. Went from approximitely 40 people in critical condition for 3 months while using Hydroxychloroquine to over 500 people in critical condition since they stopped using the treatment at the end of June until present. The positive treatment was taken away and the proof is below. Easy to track with a population of under 5,000,000

Documented.

Tico Times articles on, Hydroxychloroquine

April 9th

April 22nd

May 25th

June 8th

After positive results Hydroxychloroquine got banned. After 60 years of no unusual side effects here in Costa Rica .

I'm not a doctor or a scientist. Having said that seems like

Not a good treatment for certain obese folks hearts or people with heart conditions. Like allot of meds. Not everyone is approved. But it is ok for most folks to take.

Can/Is helpful if given to patients in the early stages of Covid. Before the infection becomes severe. Helps in preventing the virus from progressing into a full on attack.

Already developed 60 years ago for 3rd world countrys, cheap, no prescription required, over the counter, no unusual side effects had been reported before Covid. WTF

The elite took a very helpful drug away. It is not a vaccine or a cure. But the drug helps a person not die and increases their chance at survival. Higher survival rate. I don't know how else to put it.

Then once enough people were hospitalized in severe condition or died. Costa Rica was approved for a huge loan. To build bridges, train project, road work, ect. Once in a life time opportunity

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
But the Horseshoe bat has not been eradicated from earth that carrys Covid

"There was shock last week when Denmark decided to cull all its mink - up to 17 million animals - because of the spread of coronavirus. That national cull has turned into a political outcry, now that the prime minister has admitted the plan was rushed and had no legal basis.

Danish authorities worry that a mutated form of coronavirus found in mink could potentially hamper the effectiveness of a future vaccine.

As the politicians argue, mass graves have appeared in the Danish countryside filled with the slaughtered animals.“

_115343051_mink1.jpg

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"

prolinegd

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Havasu City AZ
Name
Patrick
Boat
Deplorable
Now Trumpets are Ratting Out TRUMP as the One who Incite them to Seige US Capitol.....Truth is now Unfolding:

“Lawyers representing the Capitol insurrectionists are building a damning case against Trump....”

That's a BS story
Move along, nothing to see here

Reactions: MJB

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
Unnamed sources i’m sure. He hasn’t caught on yet.

Reactions: marlyn

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
What happened to Mr. Google?

All I saw & heard on National Television and watched by Most American Viewers last Wednesday was that President BIDEN mentioned White Supremacist as the No. 1 Threat to our Democratic process and Top Security Problem he is going to address in his administration...this is in lieu of the failed insurrection at the US Capitol.
I have a question for you since you seem to be a Coronavirus expert.Can you get us the death daily count since Biden's inauguration ? The daily counts that were in the news all day long seem to have suddenly vanished.And is there something wrong with the "caps" button on your computer ?

Reactions: MJB and EZYGOING

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Biden's COVID Agenda Can Be Summed Up In Six Words

I mean, are you shocked by this revelation? Joe Biden pretty much says he no immediate plan to combat the coronavirus. None. It can be summed up in six words: “there is nothing we can do.”

Okay, that’s not exactly fair. He said, there is nothing we can do for several months. We’re in cruise control, but that’s not what he sold on the campaign trail. He didn’t say we're going to coast for the better part of a year with no plan to voters. It was I’m going to stop it and Trump is at fault. He should take responsibility. If you elect me, I will be the COVID killer. All of this said while he doled out talking points that mirror exactly what the Trump administration’s plan was with COVID management.