I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Biden declares domestic war day of inauguration

No doubt innocent loving folks will be murdered or severely wounded from mistaken identity or by someone's personal comfort level placing the victim into a hate category they are not part of. Or when scenes escalate and a innocent person is in the wrong place at the wrong time

White supremacist, political extremist, and domestic terrosit are not good imo and dispicable. So is Biden calling war upon his own people (Political extremist and Domestic Antifa terrorists)? These days, those 3 categorys can fall into very broad terms.

Biden has declared war the problem is. Very broad terms to some folks for who falls into those 3 categorys. Glad I don't look white these days, half

Minute 4:50

I believe if I'm not mistaken. Your NOW considered a "White Supremacist" if you disagree with the incoming party's agenda. That goes for people of color too. So it's a very broad brush and will definitely vilify a large swath of the public

Last edited:

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Welcome our new President to a time honored tradition of pot shots. First 1/2 day signed 17 Executive Orders that countered you know who Executive Orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: strackle99

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Biden declares domestic war day of inauguration

No doubt innocent loving folks will be murdered or severely wounded from mistaken identity. Or from someone's personal comfort level placing the innocent victim into a hate category that the victim is not part of. Or when scenes escalate and a innocent person is in the wrong place at the wrong time

White supremacist, political extremist, and domestic terrosit are not good imo and dispicable. So is Biden calling war upon his own people (Political extremist and Domestic Antifa terrorists)? These days, those 3 categorys can fall into very broad terms.

Biden has declared war the problem is. Very broad terms to some folks for who falls into those 3 categorys. Glad I don't look white these days, half

Minute 4:50

Yes its the step towards the Right Direction...Confront the Rise of Extremism which Trump enabled during his 4 year term culminating in the US Capitol Seige of 1/6.....Both Extremism from the Left and the Right should be now a No. 1 Security Problem.

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
The Difference between an Enabler and One who Confront Extremism is Crystal Clear:

Have you heard the White Extremists Protests against Trump, except yesterday when they felt Duped by the Q as the STORM veered its course😂?

But look how the violent Antifas protest against PRESIDENT BIDEN because he CALLED OUT Extremism as No. 1 US Security Problem...

“Authorities said earlier gatherings in Portland -- which saw Antifa protesters clash with authorities as they gathered to voice dissatisfaction with President Biden, forcing officers to retreat and taking at least one police bicycle -- had ended.”- FOX News.

Reactions: fish&snow

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Oh No Sen. Cruz and Hawley....please Rise to Object this...F.....and Protect the Tumpet’s Core Value of Machismo & Chauvinism please...🙏😉

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Another Clear Contrast of Restoring the Value of putting National Security Interest above Politics....

Biden to keep Wray on as FBI director
Ben Leonard and Tyler Pager

DAS

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Another Clear Contrast of Restoring the Value of putting National Security Interest above Politics....

Biden to keep Wray on as FBI director
Ben Leonard and Tyler Pager

He has to. intelligence agency's have waaaaay to much dirt on the Biden crime family

Reactions: MJB and onehottip

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Welcome our new President to a time honored tradition of pot shots. First 1/2 day signed 17 Executive Orders that countered you know who Executive Orders.

The one issue I have is cancelling the Keystone Pipeline. Tons of jobs lost, high oil prices. Not based on any concrete degradation to environment.