Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
Some macho ego are butthurt that someone with the same color as the descendants from the slaves is now close to the pinnacle of American Presidency. Same folks who with the same reason they dislike Obama
Her direct ancestors WERE slave owners in Jamaica, it’s a matter of public record.
What an outright racist statement.
The vast majority of people, at least the ones I know, couldn’t give a shit what color of skin someone has or if someone’s a woman or a man.
The ONLY thing that matters is character and ability.
The people making the distinction are those attempting to divide along racial or gender lines for political purposes or virtue signaling.

Virtue signaling is THE definition of moral bankruptcy. It’s what you do when you believe there really IS a difference based on gender or skin color. Behavior only a real racist could condone or engage in.

DAS

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
You can do the math.

I realize you dont actually want evidence. If you wanted info, you could easily search for yourself. Nothing I present will change your mind. You just want to waste my time.

I just want you to know that I know.

Yes, Mueller Investigation made money.
No it didn't, if it did you would have presented it. Now please tell me about Mr. Steele.

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Minute 12:03 Biden litteraly says

"The affirmative task we have now is to actually to create a NEW WORLD ORDER"

Minute 12:03. NEW WORLD ORDER is what Biden wishes and is the Trojan horse to bring it in

Will our New World Order overlords speak English?

Reactions: Capt Richie

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Yawn.

Do your homework.

You can find your own answers.
Yawn.

Do your homework.

You can find your own answers.
Ok. They made 2 trillion. is that close to your estimate. Now please explain why the Democratic party allowed the Steele ruse to perpetuate. And now knowing there dirt bags when are you going to condemn their actions as subversive and treasonous?

Last edited:

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Good one! :appl:

However I will fly a Biden Falg on my boat if that keeps all the red hats away from WFO paddie bite.
That’s not to smart, because if you
need help , while you’re out there,
You might be shit out of luck,
Getting it , because most people might think you’re a wack job.

Reactions: marlyn

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Have not noticed any violent rioting or looting for the 2021 inaguaration through out the Country? Has there been allot of violence today? When (2021 inaguaration riots) is googled. No violence shows up?

Last edited:
Reactions: HookEmDanO

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Its understandable the disdain of some for a Historic WOMAN at the 2nd Most Powerful position in the World.....Much more a Woman of Color for that matter.

Some macho ego are butthurt that someone with the same color as the descendants from the slaves is now close to the pinnacle of American Presidency. Same folks who with the same reason they dislike Obama.

Its still a Hangover effect from Trump’s 4-year of mysogenist and racist rhetorics lol😂
Do much stereotyping?Your the only person I know who deploys this crap on pretty much a dailey basis