strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Another raggedy Strackel take. C'mon bro, were about to enter a great new decline on this side of the border, you really need to get on board
The US has been in decline for over a generation. Nothing new.

Reactions: rexor_rn

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Tonight I gladly paid $120 for 6 months trash pick up. Such a good deal at 3 days pick up a week

All the illegal foreign vendors on the beach pay nothing that produce way more trash then me. Got the receipt if anyone wants to question my credibility

Reactions: jer dog

prolinegd

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Havasu City AZ
Name
Patrick
Boat
Deplorable
The US has been in decline for over a generation. Nothing new.
The last 4 years were looking pretty good. I was really hoping for 4 more, too bad we got screwed.
If you think biden is going to improve anything, you are mistaken.
Doesn't matter, he won't be in very long anyway and then it's really going to be interesting / f'd

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Last 4 years was easily the best we've had in the past 30, as a very small business. Wages are up 25-30% for my guys. I'd put the over under at 18 mos, with Joe being OUT under 18 mos.

Last edited:

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Reactions: jer dog

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Because of the undermining, of all the illegals, bleeding our country dry.
Baby Boomers fell asleep at the wheel. After WW2 almost every factory in Europe and Asia was bombed out.

When they entered the work force, foreign cars were virtually non existent. When the boomers retired, foreign cars made up the bulk of US sales.

They were gifted a huge economic advantage, and squandered it.

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
Dude your thought on history is very distorted. By the 70 the uaw and other big unions demanded too much and the rank and file got sloppy . Company’s looked else where to build cars that could compete with cheap import that started arriving from japan.uaw pay scale was so large close to 100 dollars an hour for the benefits and pay It was ridiculous. They got greedy and they f,d themselves.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Owned a 86 Suzuki Samurai 4x4 in Central America for a few years. That was banned from the US for rolling and exported out. Originally a Japanese military vehicle. I remember in high school when the Samurais were recalled for rolling. They went to Central and South America

FB_IMG_1611129729879.jpg

Hopper plane pick up

FB_IMG_1611129992939.jpg

Last edited:

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Baby Boomers fell asleep at the wheel. After WW2 almost every factory in Europe and Asia was bombed out.

When they entered the work force, foreign cars were virtually non existent. When the boomers retired, foreign cars made up the bulk of US sales.

Trump's fault.

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador

I think you've finally turned the corner. Your usual post would ramble "Baby boomers fell asleep at the wheel" They were gifted a huge economic advantage and squandered it". Trump was a Baby Boomer he screwed the US and propped up Asia and decimated the auto industry inflicting huge suffering on the auto workers because they had black and hispanic workers. So congrats on evolving. Todays the day. when I woke up I thought I heard a choir of Angels. Good to know all our problems will be resolved. As promised, right Joe

Reactions: BluefinCurly

DAS

Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador