DAS

Almost A Member
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Someone learned a word a on google. I wonder if an attack can be considered "ad homenim" when they're attacking someone that posts lies and conspiracies, and nothing substantive as far as evidence goes... Doubt it. Funny you don't point out your fellow view-holder's logical fallacies, as well.
Nailed it. Exactly what a conservatives perspective has been since Jan. 20, 2016

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Not bloody likely dude, who do you think you’re dealing with? I don’t have a weak mind, moral compass or need my Trump/god to tell me what is truth/reality in some Fascist kinda way, some of the Trump defenders/apoligists/weak minded/fools/moron/idiots/putzes here on the other hand... yeah, if you object/ disagree with this post then I mean you!

Ouch...Well said and Truth Hurts indeed...its a very straighforward statement which explains why some Trumpets were easily Manipulated by Trump and keep giving donations & believe his Lies like a case of Battered Spouse syndrome😉

Reactions: strackle99

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
The capitalism crowd sure is against free enterprise this week. Had no idea Amazon had a say in what is shared on social media. The direction Amazon wants to go will make them allot of money. Please shop on line or be forced too.

CNN is litteraly trying to band FOX News. So CNNs elite masters have even more control over what people think and what is pounded into their head, repeatedly

This should scare most folks. I have not joined and never will but it's a option that should be allowed. It's not about the recent BS events. It's about control from non government officials for the remainder of life. Only one sided social media is dangerous and a form of communism is here with allot more on the way. Monopolizing social media 😔

Screenshot_20210111_095416.jpg

Last edited:

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Dedicated to those Who wants to Destroy our Beloved Democracy, coming from a California Governor and a Republican...

Yes this is so true..people who had not any experience in their lifetime living in an autocratic environment or a 3rd World Country have no idea that their Rhetorics and Actions are Undermining our Democracy.🇺🇸

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
The capitalism crowd sure is against free enterprise this week. Had no idea Amazon had a say in what is shared on social media. The direction Amazon wants to go will make them allot of money. Please shop on line or be forced too.

CNN is litteraly trying to band FOX News.

This should scare most folks. I have not joined and never will but it's a option that should be allowed. It's not about the recent BS events. It's about control from non government officials for the remainder of life.

View attachment 1242107
Democracy does not mean a Freedom to Spread Bigotry and Incite Heat and Violence, its that simple. Its a Correction.

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Apple, Google, Amazon have been enablers for so long and now though belatedly realized the consequences of their actions: The Violent Seige of US Capitol which is an Assault to American Freedom & Democracy.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Time to switch gears to the new administration's talk

The current administration is out in a few days. It's about the new Captain. Can't even discuss (the captain on his way out) anyways. On big platforms

Last edited:

DAS

Almost A Member
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Hypocrisy on both sides of the political aisle, no doubt. However, the dems can't hold a flame to the bullshit coming out of the repubs of late.
We're slow to the draw, but eventually it sinks in. Dems Non stop demonization of Trump combined with promoting/ not condemning civil unrest along with discounting questionable voting practices, pretty much sealed the deal for liberals. Factor in Republican leadership is compromised of a bunch of pussies and you get what you get. But I digress only 9 more days until the end of climate change, social injustice, etc, etc, etc..

Reactions: plj46 and skipjack

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Get some help bro

LoL...an avid conspiracists believer asking someone to get some reality check, your funny...my worldview is not out of this world and is verifiable....in simple word answerable by What, When, How, and Why?

How about yours bro?😉

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Time to switch gears to the new administration's talk

The current administration is out in a few days. It's about the new Captain
I’m down and I’m Glad you heed Trump’s Video Message of Concession that he lost to SLEEPY Joe and Disowning his Followers who Seige US Capitol as Domestic Terrorists...

One caveat: please don’t back up your points with kooky stuffs so we can have a sensible discourse.😉

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
At best your an alarmist at worst, well we won't go there just yet. I encourage you to save the World, just not on my dime.. Bro
Yet...Yet..Yet.....your code for Violence OK we got it and Noted.

Here’s your leader right now who championed that code of Yet..Yet...

DAS

Almost A Member
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Trump Now CONCEDES and Call for Transition of Power to President SLEEPY Joe BIDEN...its OVER and I Rest my Case.🇺🇸😉

24421920-DBAB-4414-BA78-C6A0ED8B8AD3.jpeg

cj5orion

Build it...Remodel it...Go Fishin/Huntin/Baja
Jun 21, 2007
pacific beach/Gonzaga Bay
Name
Bert
Boat
gone baja

CNN is litteraly trying to band FOX News. So CNNs elite masters have even more control over what people think and what is pounded into their head, repeatedly

This should scare most folks. I have not joined and never will but it's a option that should be allowed. It's not about the recent BS events. It's about control from non government officials for the remainder of life. Only one sided social media is dangerous and a form of communism is here with allot more on the way. Monopolizing social media 😔

View attachment 1242107

Pretty damn "dangerous" about this "obstacle" to our freedom !!!

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Some of you guys just don't get it

Your going to loose your freedoms and already are as of very recently. Trump is a bafoon but the only person who was fighting for your freedom and it takes a crazy person to do that nowadays. Now there is nobody and probably never will be again. Besides young soldiers on the other side of the world. Who will probably be dying again soon for your freedom. From the other side of the world

I can't get through more then 20 seconds of your creepy video. First dude is so greasy and gross

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pacificscout

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Alarmist? They looting the Capitol.

Yeah, this is the time the alarms should be sounded.
Should be an alarmist the same as this housewife...

Everybody should be an alarmist now that
we witness on live TV how some folks are trying to Assault our Democratic Way of Life.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Nice folks. Get so caught up in labeling and caterogizing others. That they forgot about their freedom. Like going outside at night

I have had many great years with a Dem as a president. I have no problem with a good Dem as president. Not so sure about the new one

2003-2007 had so many offers for zero percent interest credit cards for 1 year with zero balance transfer fees. Had a few and would just keep transfering over to new ones. Pay off big fishing trips over 1 year + interest free. Never have dinged my credit but those offers went away

Last edited:

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
I’m down and I’m Glad you heed Trump’s Video Message of Concession that he lost to SLEEPY Joe and Disowning his Followers who Seige US Capitol as Domestic Terrorists...

One caveat: please don’t back up your points with kooky stuffs so we can have a sensible discourse.😉
what an arrogant little ass

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
Some of you guys just don't get it

Your going to loose your freedoms and already are as of very recently. Trump is a bafoon but the only person who was fighting for your freedom and it takes a crazy person to do that nowadays. Now there is nobody and probably never will be again. Besides young soldiers on the other side of the world. Who will probably be dying again soon for your freedom. From the other side of the world

I can't get through more then 20 seconds of your creepy video. First dude is so greasy and gross
very well said!

Bill W

tunaholic
  • Jan 12, 2006
    Chino Hills, Ca.
    Name
    Bill Walsh
    Boat
    Red Rooster
    Will the voting process have checks and balances for proof?

Will there be a better strategy to protect Congress?

Will the Republican Party be strong in 4 years?