DAS

Almost A Member
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Ok so you Accepted right after the Election that SLEEPY Joe WON and TRUMP was a SORE LOSER? Lets keep the record straight so I can take your points seriously😉
You keep referencing inquiry as being a sore loser. Here's an analogy.
You've entered a local meaning SD tuna tournament. 1st prize 38' Yellowfin with trip 350 yammies and 50 k to outfit the boat. Your in the lead with a 250 BFT 5 mins before close of the weighin a guy shows up in a 18' Bayrunner solo with 3 bass rods. As he approaches the dock he has a giant YFT 340lbs frozen solid. In your world I presume there's no questions just a hardy handshake and a congrats. Your party has got you exactly where they want you. OBEY!

strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Typical, predictable Lib speak.
Everyone and everything that disagrees with Lib ideals is a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic Nazi, we know the drill.
There’s a simple distinction to be made between your Lib script and what I’ve said, I speak the truth while you push the CNN / Twitter talking points.
You are in a cult. Trumpism will be remembered as a low point in American history.

Trump amd your media has lied to you for years, now the chickens are coming home to roost.

Your party is currently eating itself alive.

As Napoleon said, 'when your enemy is destroying itself, remain silent.'

Adios, Republicans, it was a helluva run.

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
How did he fuck over the middle class ? I got a small tax cut,it sure as hell beat the alternative.My wife's retirement portfolio almost doubled in three years because of the economy.As soon as Trump's corporate tax cut came she got a large bonus.The tariff thing ? I can honestly say i saw nothing in price increases that were noticable on anything.I can't believe somebody can call a tax cut stupid while saying he benefitted from it.What kind of mentality is that ? Just give it back if it's stupid.And lost jobs ? really ? unemployment was at record lows,an indisputable fact ! You just hate politics and should probably not watch what goes on for your own mental well being.
You are right unemployment was at record lows, but jobs at walmart and fast food places don’t cover health insurance and retirement. Fact is the country lost manufacturing jobs and did not particularly gain high paying jobs.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
What have I said that you’d consider fictional?
I encourage you to refute the “Facts and Truth” that I’ve shared with you.

The first lie I stumbled across was 'Democrat virus.'

Rona is now permanently attached to Trump's legacy.

It is the anchor that will drag him to the title of.....WORST PRESIDENT EVER.

DAS

Almost A Member
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
You are in a cult. Trumpism will be remembered as a low point in American history.

Trump amd your media has lied to you for years, now the chickens are coming home to roost.

Your party is currently eating itself alive.

As Napoleon said, 'when your enemy is destroying itself, remain silent.'

Adios, Republicans, it was a helluva run.
It's awesome. I get to experience either Nirvana or hammer you Dem "Patriots" with "I told you so you dumb SOB's" . And with only 10 more days of your Trump rhetoric . It's a beautiful time to be alive

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
It's awesome. I get to experience either Nirvana or hammer you Dem "Patriots" with "I told you so you dumb SOB's" . And with only 10 more days of your Trump rhetoric . It's a beautiful time to be alive
You guys love that Koolaid, i will grant you that.

15 miles of new wall, that was paid for by our military. Those are the facts, yet you believe Trump's lies.

Your party is meeting the fate it deserves.

MAGA hats will soon be on the scrapheap of failures.

DAS

Almost A Member
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
You are right unemployment was at record lows, but jobs at walmart and fast food places don’t cover health insurance and retirement. Fact is the country lost manufacturing jobs and did not particularly gain high paying jobs.
H1B. lots of friends kids who graduated from college as engineers and computer whizzes to be bumped by foreign workers for less salary. Not sure if there xenophobic or just pissed. Either way the student
You guys love that Koolaid, i will grant you that.

15 miles of new wall, that was paid for by our military. Those are the facts, yet you believe Trump's lies.

Your party is meeting the fate it deserves.

MAGA hats will soon be on the scrapheap of failures.
Talk about sore losers, I'm agreeing with you. For some clarity talk to some Border Patrol guys on the walls effectiveness. Next time your on this side of the border. I have.

Intrepid Fan

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
How did he fuck over the middle class ? I got a small tax cut,it sure as hell beat the alternative.My wife's retirement portfolio almost doubled in three years because of the economy.As soon as Trump's corporate tax cut came she got a large bonus.The tariff thing ? I can honestly say i saw nothing in price increases that were noticable on anything.I can't believe somebody can call a tax cut stupid while saying he benefitted from it.What kind of mentality is that ? Just give it back if it's stupid.And lost jobs ? really ? unemployment was at record lows,an indisputable fact ! You just hate politics and should probably not watch what goes on for your own mental well being.

Your tax cut is only for 2 years while the corporate tax cut is intended to be permanent. Your wife's bonus happened to a very small minority of people. I did not say that I am not infavor of tariff as I am. Trump just didn't appy it in a way that saves manufacturing jobs in this country. Yes that employment could have been higher with a better tariff program. Most off the loss manufacturing jobs lost were to lower income workers that have little skills. They are the ones most likely to disappear from employment statistics when their benefits run out. The number of unemployed in under employed are alarmingly high.

DAS

Almost A Member
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Your tax cut is only for 2 years while the corporate tax cut is intended to be permanent. Your wife's bonus happened to a very small minority of people. I did not say that I am not infavor of tariff as I am. Trump just didn't appy it in a way that saves manufacturing jobs in this country. Yes that employment could have been higher with a better tariff program. Most off the loss manufacturing jobs lost were to lower income workers that have little skills. They are the ones most likely to disappear from employment statistics when their benefits run out. The number of unemployed in under employed are alarmingly high.
Good to know that masses of low skilled workers are their way to fill those nonexistent positions. If the Dems could only figure out other ways to bolster their welfare state/ underclass. Destroy the fossil fuel industry and tax people into oblivion come to mind. Can hardly wait.

Last edited:

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Then better yourself.In my younger years while working in high school i had no health insurance either.Part time jobs are not careers.I had no employer funded health insurance until my mid 20's.Another thing,a lot of this younger generation is lazy and not willing to stick with a company long enough to get the benefits they will offer after you've put some time in.

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Then better yourself.In my younger years while working in high school i had no health insurance either.Part time jobs are not careers.I had no employer funded health insurance until my mid 20's.Another thing,a lot of this younger generation is lazy and not willing to stick with a company long enough to get the benefits they will offer after you've put some time in.
The jobs have to be there for people to get them. I was just pointing out that the unemployment number by itself does not show the whole picture. Yet Republicans keep touting it without knowing or maybe caring about the whole picture.

Reactions: salty nuts

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Where are the manufacting plants that Trump
Good to know that masses of low skilled workers are their way to fill those nonexistent positions. If the Dems could only figure out other ways to bolster their welfare state/ underclass. destroy the fossil fuel industry and tax people into oblivion. Can hardly wait.
To get out of the impending financial wreck, it will take a New Deal. Hmmmmm, the Dems have been talking about a New Deal for years....the Green New Deal. We are going to build solar farms, not pipelines. We are looking forward, not backward.

Massive government spending. A huge infrastructure project. High wage construction jobs. The same sort of thing that built our middle class a century ago.

Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
The number one mantra from companies of all sizes over the last four years was- “We can’t find enough qualified people.”
Through my consulting firm, I dealt with 291 clients last year. 213 of them are businesses, ranging in size from 8 to 907 employees. Not a single company could find enough qualified people to fill the slots available. Not one. In many cases, it was holding back business expansion plans.

Reactions: skipjack and plj46

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
The fact that younger people switch jobs more often is not a sign of laziness. In fact, that would indicate the opposite. They are willing to move for more lucrative offers.

It is another reason we need to move away from employer based health care.

DAS

Almost A Member
Dec 23, 2017
San Diego
Name
DAS
Boat
El Segador
Where are the manufacting plants that Trump
To get out of the impending financial wreck, it will take a New Deal. Hmmmmm, the Dems have been talking about a New Deal for years....the Green New Deal. We are going to build solar farms, not pipelines. We are looking forward, not backward.

Massive government spending. A huge infrastructure project. High wage construction jobs. The same sort of thing that built our middle class a century ago.
Atta boy, I love the Co. line. Who's going to pay for it. You can only subsidize these boondoggles for so long. Think wind turbines an absolute fiasco. Massive Government spending ok, I believe the entire planet just shot its collective wad on the China virus. Dems = "Woke to Broke"

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
The jobs have to be there for people to get them. I was just pointing out that the unemployment number by itself does not show the whole picture. Yet Republicans keep touting it without knowing or maybe caring about the whole picture.
There are jobs.The question is who will take them ?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
The number one mantra from companies of all sizes over the last four years was- “We can’t find enough qualified people.”
Through my consulting firm, I dealt with 291 clients last year. 213 of them are businesses, ranging in size from 8 to 907 employees. Not a single company could find enough qualified people to fill the slots available. Not one. In many cases, it was holding back business expansion plans.
This /\ 100% I'm at a small company doing specialty construction work.We can't find anybody to even be general help that has any motivation.There's opportunity to make a decent living doing it but nobody wants to.

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
You keep referencing inquiry as being a sore loser. Here's an analogy.
You've entered a local meaning SD tuna tournament. 1st prize 38' Yellowfin with trip 350 yammies and 50 k to outfit the boat. Your in the lead with a 250 BFT 5 mins before close of the weighin a guy shows up in a 18' Bayrunner solo with 3 bass rods. As he approaches the dock he has a giant YFT 340lbs frozen solid. In your world I presume there's no questions just a hardy handshake and a congrats. Your party has got you exactly where they want you. OBEY!

Simple example but very wrong analogy.....evidence is there..Frozen Tuna....its Verifiable...you see it, you can touch it, you can measure it, even smell it, right?

Apply it in your Massive Fraud Claim, where is the Evidence...a Verifiable one let alone a Credible one?😉

Does Dominion/Smartmatic/Masterminded by Hugo Chavez grave in Venezuela your strongest evidence? No wonder for you folks who drunk the Conspiracist Koolaid still believe 9/11 is an Inside Job😂

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
The sweetest irony of the Trump Rebellion....their refusal to wear masks makes them easier to ID and prosecute.

Epic facepalm.
And Boosting their Revolution by posting themselves with Selfies on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter....thats how smart they are...no wonder they lost the election by someone they called SHOT & SLEEPY😂

B9284ABB-1292-48B9-8D4A-8DE3D9AB8BE0.jpeg

73E3E231-1BA8-41FD-93C4-A447599BFAC2.jpeg

BrianBurchfield

Almost A Member
  • Apr 26, 2018
    Irvine
    Name
    Brian Burchfield
    Boat
    22’ Trophy CC
    Good to know that masses of low skilled workers are their way to fill those nonexistent positions. If the Dems could only figure out other ways to bolster their welfare state/ underclass. Destroy the fossil fuel industry and tax people into oblivion come to mind. Can hardly wait.
    Step your life up then.