PoolMan

7 'dines short of a full scoop
Nov 7, 2005
La Costa
Name
Chuck G
Boat
8' sabot #69
Does anyone else question whether one political party or the other committed or aided in the commission of some form of mass voter fraud or illegal voting? Of course either party could have committed illegal acts and I am not asking that a party be named but if it is a possibility in this recent election. Please share your opinion.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
“Mass” voter fraud? I doubt it. Desired levels of fraud in critical, local, areas? Absolutely. I’m a fan of transparency in govt. There’s no reason to prevent or impede viewers if there’s nothing to hide.

Reel 007

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
Does anyone else question whether one political party or the other committed or aided in the commission of some form of mass voter fraud or illegal voting? Of course either party could have committed illegal acts and I am not asking that a party be named but if it is a possibility in this recent election. Please share your opinion.

It's impossible to have a tread about election fraud without it being political.

That said, if there was fraud it was on both sides, one guy lost one guy won, be gracious and diplomatic, the guy that lost should shut up and move on.

The Dodgers can whine/cry all the want, Huston is not giving that World series ring back.

Last edited:

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Whatever fraud that may have occurred will never be fully disclosed.Both sides will hide it from us in the name of Democracy.Make voter fraud a crime punishable by death or life in prison because they don't seem to do shit about it at this point.

egarratt

Aug 11, 2005
San Diego
Name
Eddie G
Boat
None
Americans keep getting more stupid is my answer. Look at these hearing that Guiliani is having in AZ, GA, and MI. Nothing but a bunch of insane morons speaking gibberish about trucks in the night, rhimestones, and boxes under the tables.

Nuts what this country has become. Trump didn't complain when he won, whined that he would complain if he lost, and lost and is now complaining while making millions ($200 millions) from stupid donations of people who want to "Stop the Steal".

I want to "Stop the Stupid"!

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
can we all say "plan"-demic. nothing made sense this year ,except that the mail in ballot scheme was the only way to cheat trump out of a for sure win. anybody that loves this country should be up in arms demanding a verified recount, on video for everybody to see. this is utter bullshit , and we were are at war , we lost , and didn't even realize it. biden did not win , and look how the treasonous msm has hidden , and protected a senile , broke down , old , corrupt , career politician. what about his drug addicted , whore banging son, who was selling daddies influence as vp to the highest bidder. we are in the midst of the tyranny our constitution was designed to protect us against, if biden is allowed to steal an election right before your eyes , just imagine what he'll do once in office , knowing he's above the law. if that dirty sob is allowed to steal this election the white house should burn.

Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
P.J O’Rourke once wrote something to the effect of- “if people knew what went on here and how this place really works, they’d tear it apart brick by brick”.
He was quoting a member of the Capitol police department.
Maybe I should actually take the time to write up a post on how political bribery really works and how the politicians stay out of jail.
As I’ve posted before, I’m a consultant, helping private enterprise navigate government regulations. It’s an eye opener to see how government really works up close. A dirty business indeed.

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes
my direct answer is YES.

There are far too many statistical anomalies that prevent me from having any faith in the results.

My concern goes beyond the results of this election, though it is important to me, but more about the future of elections, and how it could compromise our Republic.

If someone cheats to get in power, you can bet the system will be rigged for every election thereafter. And in my opinion, the statistical "anomalies" are absurdities. And it isn't just the statistics, it is demonstrable factual matters that make it impossible to have any confidence in the results. I hope that Georgia's upcoming election is legit.

prolinegd

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Havasu City AZ
Name
Patrick
Boat
Deplorable
It's impossible to have a tread about election fraud without it being political.

That said, if there was fraud it was on both sides, one guy lost one guy won, be gracious and diplomatic, the guy that lost should shut up and move on.

The Dodgers can whine/cry all the want, Huston is not giving that World series ring back.
The next 4 years is a lot more important than a Dodger ring.

Reactions: heresrobert

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
All my life the Russians the Russians

What negativity have they done to the US that does not involve trade? I don't doubt there is allot more to it.

I want the real reasons