Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
my friends invited me to come along on a kay-vo adventure,so,i got on da' bus and headed north.
IMG_2551.JPG

we flew on volaris,nice everything,new planes,new everthing on time and cheap.
IMG_2554.JPG

we meet at la playita inn,we actuely hade some dinner & drincks.
IMG_2561.JPG

then we hade some more drincks and told lots of stories and hade a few more.
IMG_2563.JPG

we broke our tenet our only one,never fish the next day after our arraival,BUT it was a short trip,so we went ennyhowe.it was a fine day,sq like,flat and blue,no swell,we could still walck,so we got on the boats and off we went.
IMG_2569.JPG

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
IMG_2581.JPG

we fish'd for a wile,lost a few cought a few,then bob"bar-ker"baker didn't fell well.
IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

bar-ker baker laid down for a bit and soon after give birth to what looks like a water bottle,he started to feel better after that,but we took him in to see the gyno,just to make sure he was OK,doc say'd just give him 40o/z of rum and he'll be just fine.
IMG_2608.JPG

right after we got off the boat I felt like a million pesos,so I walck around and took a few fotos,then a nap,i didn't bother takeing fotos of my friends,couse they cought more fish than we did.
IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

some howe or onother laguna beach pop't into my mind wen I saw this sighn,i don't thick i'd ever seen one like it before.hummmmmmmmmm.
IMG_2618.JPG

el ruffo hade set up a charter with the cortez cowboy,cptn kevin on his 36 foot cabo,awsome boat...so that we could all fish together,it was onother blue on blue flat day.
IMG_2637.JPG

by the looks of things,this things are ten million a'dosen and thems just the chikens.
IMG_2626.JPG

heres a slightly big'sh one.
IMG_2633.JPG

and jugging by its name its best to stay away from this one.
IMG_2634.JPG

&&&&&&&&off we went at 27 nuts,captain kevins cabo is run by 800 horses,97 mules and 11 dokeys,or there abouts.
IMG_2650.JPG

we fish'd,fish'dandfish'd,so did everybody else,it was a great day on the water,i'd rather be here than at the bar.
IMG_2657.JPG

IMG_2668.JPG

IMG_2678.JPG

we talck about it,we try'd to figure it out,then we fish'd some more.
IMG_2683.JPG

captain kevin put out the big stuff,d' middium stuff d' small stuff and we fish'd on.
IMG_2696.JPG

talcking about stuff,the mex gob,stuff'd el chapo on that jail next to the beach,nothing but the best for our heros.
I remember you guys stuff'd youre hero al capone on a nice island in the bay,a little wile eggo.
IMG_2676.JPG

we try'd other tecnicks to get bit,but nothing work'd.
IMG_2702.JPG

down rigger/kyte/fly line,jupppppppppppppppppppp.we did it all.
IMG_2706.JPG

WOULD WE FISH WITH CAPTAIN KEVIN,CORTEZ COWBOY AGAIN........ABSOLUTLY......HE WANTS TO PUT YOU ON THE FISH,RUNS A BEAUTYFUL BOAT& WORKS&WORKS&WORKS,MUCHAS GRACIAS.FOR A FINE DAY ON THE WATER.
IMG_2724.JPG

robertebaker

BOILERMAKER.
Aug 11, 2008
Vista, CA, USA
Name
Bob Baker
Boat
No
Great thread and pictures Juan. I had a great time. As far as the picture of me giving birth to a water bottle; FUCK YOU! Although if you had wanted to, you could have taken much less flattering shots of me that day.

Reactions: Captain Juan SQ

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
Great thread and pictures Juan. I had a great time. As far as the picture of me giving birth to a water bottle; FUCK YOU! Although if you had wanted to, you could have taken much less flattering shots of me that day.
thanks bob,glad you like it & I did take lots of pick of you.....but i'm gona sell you those,jajaja.

Reactions: Enrique Daggett

Kayell

Cortez Cowboy Sportfishing
Aug 21, 2010
San Jose del Cabo
Name
Kevin
Boat
"Cortez Cowboy" 35 Cabo
Hey Juan - great write-up, and yeah, your story brought back a few laughs! Thanks for the positive plug... It always bites when we don't get bites but I guess that's fishing. Still had a great day and that's and sometimes that's an even bigger part than catching!
Spent the day today installing the new fighting saddle, almost complete, now I need someone to come and "Saddle up with the Cortez Cowboy!

IMG_2011.JPG
image1.JPG

Kayell

Aug 21, 2010
San Jose del Cabo
Name
Kevin
Boat
"Cortez Cowboy" 35 Cabo
That saddle looks way cool! Had a great time with you Kevin. You tried EVERYTHING. I would highly recommend you to anyone. I've never fished from a better boat. I'm sure Mr. Marlin won't believe me but I didn't have a hangover. Fucked up stomach and couldn't sleep the night before.
Hey Bob, glad you enjoyed the day and even happier that you didn't give birth to anything on my boat! Fishing mañana, hopefully we'll put the saddle to the test!

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
go get them cptn kevin and take the picks and poste'm up,thats what bloodydecks is all about,thanks again for some exsletttt fishing.

Kayell

Aug 21, 2010
San Jose del Cabo
Name
Kevin
Boat
"Cortez Cowboy" 35 Cabo
Yea Kevin. I want to see how you did today. I hope you got to give the saddle a work out!
Hey Bob, not a great day but not bad either... Out with Jessie and Chris from Alberta for a couple of nice Bonita (15# grade) and a boatload of mixed Grouper and Pompano. By the way, Jessie out-fished all us "men"!
IMG_2026.PNG

Nothing big enough to put the saddle to the test - hopefully next time...