Well-Known "Member"
Dec 14, 2010
Anacortes
Name
Dennis
Boat
Troller 190 Hewescraft Searunner
Richard/Dennis

Those pots aren't stolen, they belong to my next-door neighbor. He wants $100.00 each for them., and there are only two pots for sale. At first, it looked like $100.00 for three pots. He said he copied and pasted a pic from the web.

I recognized the phone number and called him ... and told him the ad looked tweaker sketchy, and that some sharp dudes had noticed! Had a good laugh.

I had a set of Ladners ... but always wanted a set of older Eclipse pots, so I bought Steve's pots.

Thanks for the "eagle-eye" action.

Back to 16,

Jay
Richard/Dennis

Those pots aren't stolen, they belong to my next-door neighbor. He wants $100.00 each for them., and there are only two pots for sale. At first, it looked like $100.00 for three pots. He said he copied and pasted a pic from the web.

I recognized the phone number and called him ... and told him the ad looked tweaker sketchy, and that some sharp dudes had noticed! Had a good laugh.

I had a set of Ladners ... but always wanted a set of older Eclipse pots, so I bought Steve's pots.

Thanks for the "eagle-eye" action.

Back to 16,

Jay
Yeah I got the full story by a buddy of mine who knew the seller. Glad to see all is good

Reactions: Dash One

Wild Bill

Drinking the Suzuki Kool-aid and liking it!
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Hey! where is my commission from my most excellent photo? lol.