Forgettable member
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Sold sold sold

Three 35# Stealth Shrimp pots for sale. These are some of the best fishing shrimp pots out there and these have a lot of life left in them. $235 for all three. Would like to sell together but may split them up if I get a few guys that want one .

IMG_2889.JPG
IMG_2891.JPG

Last edited:

bigdood

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 5, 2010
PNW
www.poormansheli.com
Name
Justin
Boat
Nauti Dawg
No idea when I'll be in your area next but I'll take 'em if they arent sold before I am. Hell I'll even Paypal the $ if someone else here can pick em up to get em out of your way. Always a sucker to try new things.

Wild Bill

Forgettable member
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Ok they are yours Justin. Not worried about payment, we can square up when you get them. Maybe we will both be in Westport at the same time in the next few months. I'll pm you my cell.

Wild Bill

Forgettable member
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Ttt. Justin and I never got together on these so they are available just in time for shrimp season.

Wild Bill

Forgettable member
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
You got it Jay. I will give you a call

steeleywhopper

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 29, 2010
"Scarysville" Washington usa
Name
J.R.
Boat
19 Glasply
I know these are sold but do you know where a guy can find these new? I have a couple of them that I got at a yard sale and I’d like to get a couple more.

Last edited:

Wild Bill

Forgettable member
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
I am not sure they are being made anymore. These were bought at dungeness gear works on old 99 and I don’t know if they are still in business.

Dash One

Like a diamond in a goat’s ass
Sep 18, 2008
Anacortes, WA
Name
Jay
Boat
21’ Bayrunner Skiff
Thanks Steve for the bitchen pots. They're in much better condition than advertised ... which doesn't surprise me, knowing how you operate.

Looking forward to fishing them. I think me and Kdubinwa are gonna try them out this Monday ... Maybe jerk up a Ling as well.

Jay

richardp

Feb 4, 2011
Burlington WA
Name
Richard
Boat
2470 Pursuit 300 Yami
Thanks Steve for the bitchen pots. They're in much better condition than advertised ... which doesn't surprise me, knowing how you operate.

Looking forward to fishing them. I think me and Kdubinwa are gonna try them out this Monday ... Maybe jerk up a Ling as well.

Jay
Jay FYI if your pots got stolen they are on skagit CL. Let me know if you want the guys # (texted him) for authorities.

https://skagit.craigslist.org/boa/d/shrimp-pots/6585427409.html

Dash One

Like a diamond in a goat’s ass
Sep 18, 2008
Anacortes, WA
Name
Jay
Boat
21’ Bayrunner Skiff
Richard/Dennis

Those pots aren't stolen, they belong to my next-door neighbor. He wants $100.00 each for them., and there are only two pots for sale. At first, it looked like $100.00 for three pots. He said he copied and pasted a pic from the web.

I recognized the phone number and called him ... and told him the ad looked tweaker sketchy, and that some sharp dudes had noticed! Had a good laugh.

I had a set of Ladners ... but always wanted a set of older Eclipse pots, so I bought Steve's pots.

Thanks for the "eagle-eye" action.

Back to 16,

Jay

troller w

Dec 14, 2010
Anacortes
Name
Dennis
Boat
Troller 190 Hewescraft Searunner
Richard/Dennis

Those pots aren't stolen, they belong to my next-door neighbor. He wants $100.00 each for them., and there are only two pots for sale. At first, it looked like $100.00 for three pots. He said he copied and pasted a pic from the web.

I recognized the phone number and called him ... and told him the ad looked tweaker sketchy, and that some sharp dudes had noticed! Had a good laugh.

I had a set of Ladners ... but always wanted a set of older Eclipse pots, so I bought Steve's pots.

Back to 16,

Jay
Richard/Dennis

Back to 16,

Jay
Yeah I got the full story by a buddy of mine who knew the seller. Glad to see all is good

Reactions: Dash One

Wild Bill

Forgettable member
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Hey! where is my commission from my most excellent photo? lol.