Mistadobalina
Jul 9, 2003
Clairemont
Visit site
Name
Kurt
Boat
%%%%%
Damn, I've caught so many of them things. On a bet we bbq'd one up and if you don't get the scent glands out you better like wierd tasting meat. PHEW I tried another that was cooked up cajun style and it was good. Of course that was after lots of beer. Skin it, get the glands out and good to go just like most other game.

Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
With your Mom
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
I like to eat my beaver with one leg over each of my ears, preferably after it got a good shaving or lazer hair removal!!!!

Upvote 0

mercerm

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
May 6, 2004
Newport Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
29 Ocean Yachts
Upvote 0

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
Spread it's legs preceed with the shocker...wrap your lips around it and flick.......ahhh hell yeah just shave it and throw it in a pot.

I wonder......... the better way guaranteed........
place little exciter button between upper lip and top of tongue and work the tongue in and out, then put the wood to her and she will follow you anywhere forever, so be careful.

Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
With your Mom
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
Ahhhh widgy you don't like it a little musty??? I like it that way, tastes more like you stuck your tongue to the end of a battery.

:rofl: LMFAO :rofl:

Upvote 0

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
It must be clean and shaved, start at the Y. Sometimes if I'm looking for a little of the "tangy" taste I'll stop the ice cream man and buy some Pop Rocks to sprinkle over the top.

Upvote 0

barracuda Killer

Shakin haters 1 at a time
May 18, 2005
91PIMP
www.raiders.com
Name
Derelict #3 the pimpish one
Boat
Party with Ceez, go to jail
yall some nasty Mofos

Upvote 0