Kareem Korn

Muffin Monster
Feb 17, 2005
State of Confusion
Name
Tim
Boat
Longboard, 15' Calibogie ("Bogart")
Anybody here lucky enough to even get someone from Easy Loader trailers on the phone for answers?.
I've been in waste water maintenance for over 30 years, have delt with companies of all different products and have to ssy Easy Loader is the worst.
So far I have logged over ah hour of on hold time. Left messages for what I was told "the guy to talk to".
Left messages to other dead end phone transfers. With no return calls.
Whatthefuckittyfuck.

Upvote 0

jayyyy

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 7, 2008
NorCal
Name
jay
Boat
'04 Sea Pro 220 WA / 225 Honda
I bought some brake parts off their website, but they wouldn't reply to emails. Aside from the trailer frame most of the stuff bolted to it can be found at trailer parts suppliers like E trailers.com

Reactions: Kareem Korn
Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Talk to pacific. They’re much easier and actually want your money! Also, call inland boat center. They just might have a trailer for your boat.

Upvote 0

LTBOLTMAN

Team Tail Chasers
Oct 15, 2006
Alpine
Name
Leoman
Boat
Davis Bahia 25 Pilot House
That sucks......most EZLoader employees don't have much of anything good to say about their employer.....

Upvote 0

Kareem Korn

Muffin Monster
Feb 17, 2005
State of Confusion
Name
Tim
Boat
Talk to pacific. They’re much easier and actually want your money! Also, call inland boat center. They just might have a trailer for your boat.
I already have an easyloader. Just trying to set up the bunks for my boat and purchase a longer cross member.
Inland BC doesnt have any. I love them btw, been a loyal customer since they opened. They are always my 1st choice.

Upvote 0

Kareem Korn

Muffin Monster
Feb 17, 2005
State of Confusion
Name
Tim
Boat
That sucks......most EZLoader employees don't have much of anything good to say about their employer.....

I'm ready to start fishing this boat. Just waiting on the trailer adjustments. I'm going to a metal supply yard, get parts and fabricate my own adjustments.

Upvote 0