Early Christmas for someone, found 3 hoop nets, lobster report, opening 2 nights.

PENN

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
I read the first post again. Sure doesn’t read that way to me but whatever mind reading ability you have for him, my hat is off.
I’ve seen a lot of his postings and watched his videos on YouTube and it’s no question that he’d lobstered a lot.
That doesn’t mean he own the sport and that his points are flawless.

I've never posted 1 video on youtube, never.
The extra 10 nets were donated to the Boy Scouts over 15 years ago long before a GO-ID, along with a donated boat. You're a waste of my time and energy, go drag someone/something else down.

Reactions: ISLAND BOUND
Upvote 0

Billy L

AK halibut charter captain
  • Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    25’, 22’ Whalers
    I've never posted 1 video on youtube, never.
    The extra 10 nets were donated to the Boy Scouts over 15 years ago long before a GO-ID, along with a donated boat. You're a waste of my time and energy, go drag someone/something else down.
    Didn’t know I was trying to drag you down. Didn’t know I was ‘successful’? Certainly not my intention. Just don’t want bloody deckers to go with any false info from ANY post.
    That’s all from me.

Upvote 0

nick worn

Aug 30, 2016
    san diego
    Name
    I-farted in
    Boat
    Your mother
    Didn’t know I was trying to drag you down. Didn’t know I was ‘successful’? Certainly not my intention. Just don’t want bloody deckers to go with any false info from ANY post.
    That’s all from me.

Hmmmm isnt this your post?

Saw a buoy with no light and no ID for a couple of hours with no one attending to it. It was a navigational hazard so I pulled it when we’re leaving after wondering if I’ll get in trouble with fish and game with the 11th net. I would assume that they would understand it. I was gonna post it to give it back to the owner. WAS.
    Fish and game was very busy at the ramp both nights. We did get checked and they were very professional. I told the officer last night about the net and he took it and will be at Fish and a Game lost and found for 90 days. He said that it was the policy for him to take it. It was no problem with the 11th under the circumstance.

Reactions: FloMar
    Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
    Apr 28, 2004
    CA.
    Name
    John Collar
    Boat
    Parker 2320
    That’s all from me.

Are you fucking kidding me!?
    You hijack my report with 8 fucking self serving posts.

Stay the fuck away from me!

Upvote 0

Robdog1

Well known member
    Oct 23, 2018
    Newport Beach
    Name
    Robert
    Boat
    Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
    Wow! You’re so cocky and so wrong at the same time. Like to see you with that attitude with a fish and game officer.
    Here’s the official regulation. Read it and try to remember it.
    What Mr. Sunshine posted is word for word, the law.
    https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Conservation/Marine/Invertebrates/Lobster
    By the way, the back of their Khaki uniform says ‘police’.

While that’s true, DFG are the biggest and most corrupt cops out there. They make most cops look good. They told me on Saturday night I filled my card out wrong. I asked them how and they just looked at me. I asked again, same blank stare. Then they measured my bugs, said 2 were short, and I asked them to re-measure because they were at least 3/4” over the edge of the gauge. They wouldn’t, and when I asked for their badge #’s they wouldn’t give them to me. I finally got them and sent in a complaint, even though they didn’t give me a ticket after I called them on the bad measurements that’s still bull. I hope you don’t kiss DFG’s ass too much, you’re liable to get some sh*t in your mouth.

Upvote 0

Billy L

• Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    25’, 22’ Whalers
    Are you fucking kidding me!?
    You hijack my report with 8 fucking self serving posts.

Stay the fuck away from me!
    Anytime one side starts using f bombs and name calling always mean he has lost the argument and showing how uneducated he is.
    I thought you were American like me where there’s such a thing called free speech. Guess you’re too uneducated to realized it.

Upvote 0

Billy L

• Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    25’, 22’ Whalers
    Hmmmm isnt this your post?

Saw a buoy with no light and no ID for a couple of hours with no one attending to it. It was a navigational hazard so I pulled it when we’re leaving after wondering if I’ll get in trouble with fish and game with the 11th net. I would assume that they would understand it. I was gonna post it to give it back to the owner. WAS.
    Fish and game was very busy at the ramp both nights. We did get checked and they were very professional. I told the officer last night about the net and he took it and will be at Fish and a Game lost and found for 90 days. He said that it was the policy for him to take it. It was no problem with the 11th under the circumstance.
    That’s me. Proud of my post and that’s how a lost net should be dealt with.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Billy L

• Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    25’, 22’ Whalers
    While that’s true, DFG are the biggest and most corrupt cops out there. They make most cops look good. They told me on Saturday night I filled my card out wrong. I asked them how and they just looked at me. I asked again, same blank stare. Then they measured my bugs, said 2 were short, and I asked them to re-measure because they were at least 3/4” over the edge of the gauge. They wouldn’t, and when I asked for their badge #’s they wouldn’t give them to me. I finally got them and sent in a complaint, even though they didn’t give me a ticket after I called them on the bad measurements that’s still bull. I hope you don’t kiss DFG’s ass too much, you’re liable to get some sh*t in your mouth.
    Just because I’m smart and law abiding doesn’t mean what you described.
    Hey but if that’s your thing, what you’re obsessed about, ass and sh*t, and that it’s your taste........I won’t stop you

Reactions: Joel Clausnitzer
    Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
    Apr 28, 2004
    CA.
    Name
    John Collar
    Boat
    Parker 2320
    Anytime one side starts using f bombs and name calling always mean he has lost the argument and showing how uneducated he is.
    I thought you were American like me where there’s such a thing called free speech. Guess you’re too uneducated to realized it.

You are posting advertisement for birth control!

Reactions: [email protected]
    Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    One of those stories i must call bullshit on.A lobster 3/4" over legal and a warden claimed it was short ? come on.Or did you mean 3/4 of a millimeter ?

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Not that i would ever know who Flomar is but i sure wouldn't want to be more than 20' from any of my gear.He sure finds a lot of navigational hazards that might not have been.10 hoop nets at once ? somebody was just soaking those i would bet.

Reactions: Billy L
    Upvote 0

Robdog1

Well known member
    Oct 23, 2018
    Newport Beach
    Name
    Robert
    Boat
    One of those stories i must call bullshit on.A lobster 3/4" over legal and a warden claimed it was short ? come on.Or did you mean 3/4 of a millimeter ?
    You can call bull all you want. You weren’t there so keep armchair QBing. Wash your mouth out after you get done kissing DFG’s ass, as I said before, do it enough, you’ll likely get some shit in your mouth.

Upvote 0

Robdog1

Well known member
    Oct 23, 2018
    Newport Beach
    Name
    Robert
    Boat
    Just because I’m smart and law abiding doesn’t mean what you described.
    Hey but if that’s your thing, what you’re obsessed about, ass and sh*t, and that it’s your taste........I won’t stop you
    Ok sweetie. There’s ‘law abiding’ and there’s being a smartass. You crossed the ‘law abiding’ line and went straight past smart ass to full retard. NEVER go full retard. I say that because you think FG is the end all be all. Keep ass kissing sweetie, hope you like shit!

Upvote 0

Billy L

• Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    25’, 22’ Whalers
    Yeah. Liberals usually act like this when they loose their argument. It’s so easy to let themselves reveal who they are

Upvote 0

Robdog1

Well known member
    Oct 23, 2018
    Newport Beach
    Name
    Robert
    Boat
    Yeah. Liberals usually act like this when they loose their argument. It’s so easy to let themselves reveal who they are
    HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA you moron. I voted for Trump in 2016 and again in 2020. I voted for John Cox for governor, I voted for Dana Rohrabacher for 48th Con District, and I’m a liberal? You truly are a retard! But thanks for the laugh, I needed it! HAHAHAH

Upvote 0

Billy L

• Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    25’, 22’ Whalers
    HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA you moron. I voted for Trump in 2016 and again in 2020. I voted for John Cox for governor, I voted for Dana Rohrabacher for 48th Con District, and I’m a liberal? You truly are a retard! But thanks for the laugh, I needed it! HAHAHAH
    Hmmmm! A supposedly conservative who bad mouth cops........ sure!

Upvote 0

PD41

Jul 15, 2014
    Redondo
    Name
    Butch
    Boat
    20' Bertram
    Billy L going "Full Retard" Lmao
    Went to Johns Hoopnet seminar about 12 years ago.
    Where was that John ? Somewhere in PV. Condo clubhouse or something. I remember seeing your Danielsons with chain tie wrapped around the base.

Upvote 0

Billy L

• Jul 4, 2009
    San Diego and AK
    Name
    Billy
    Boat
    25’, 22’ Whalers
    Where was that John ? Somewhere in PV. Condo clubhouse or something. I remember seeing your Danielsons with chain tie wrapped around the base.
    Amazing you see it all the time, the people who themselves are a certain way always claim the opposite.
    I know, that might be too difficult for you to comprehend.
    Since you went to a seminar 12 years ago, you must have learned a lot and are an expert of it by now.
    Where’re you excellent reports of catching lobster? Oops!!!
    By the way, I’ve only started fishing lobster 7 years ago.
    This is only my third year doing this actively.
    You’re a typical product of the......(you name it)

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
    Apr 28, 2004
    CA.
    Name
    John Collar
    Boat
    Parker 2320
    Not that i would ever know who Flomar is but i sure wouldn't want to be more than 20' from any of my gear.He sure finds a lot of navigational hazards that might not have been.10 hoop nets at once ? somebody was just soaking those i would bet.

The wind was blowing 15 knots where I hooped opening night. The coast guard helicopter was out shining a spotlight on boater who was close to going on the rocks. All the gear I found I'm trying to return to the rightful owner by posting the GO-ID here. I don't fish with wannabe hoop nets, and have fished the same 10 nets for the last 15 years. Was handed 2 of the 5 hoop nets by the lifeguard boat who rounded up 7 earlier in the AM from the night before when the weather was rough. I feel the same way those that leave their hoop nets do to be stuck in the rocks and trying to retrieve is not worth dying. What you imply is pathetic! And I live by the rule what's yours is yours and what's mine is mine.

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
    Apr 28, 2004
    CA.
    Name
    John Collar
    Boat
    Parker 2320

Here you go Butch, the current rigging of my hoop nets, and full of nice lobster, enjoy. John.

IMG_0357.jpg

Upvote 0
    Apr 26, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    Glendon
    Boat
    Grady White 257 Advance
    Like clock-work, that's all I can say. Bait is sardines, depth 30 feet, location is ocean, DANIELSON HOOPNETS, my partner and I limited opening night in 12 nets 30 minutes, 1.98 pound average for the 14 lobsters. Limits night 2 which was last night in 12 nets 34 minutes, 1.54 pound average for the 14 lobsters. Found 4 hoop nets, only rescued 3 of them as the 4th was hanging over the rocks and it was to FN windy yesterday to rescue it, but got 3 intact and would like to give them back to the owner without giving away who it is. Nobody wants to answer for losing 4 hoop nets on the opener. Here's the Go-ID with the hope this person will see it here.
    GO-ID = 1004795668

Opening night PIC is 14 lobster on the grass.
    Last night PIC is both sides of my 80 gallon Pacific Edge split tank.
    Also saw the sheriffs trying to pull a boat off V????E Beach last night, pretty big FN boat. For Cry
    -Eye be safe out there! Good Luck!

View attachment 1073870 View attachment 1073871 View attachment 1073872

Great job John! I'm hoping to get out soon.

Upvote 0