Offshore Eagle roof tile 9/10/2020

PENN
Jan 7, 2020
San Diego
Name
DTS
Boat
Boatless
Got the invite to fish the Eagle roof tile trip. Eagle literally has a Yacht with captain and Crew specifically For taking out there clients. Such a nice six pack boat. As for the fishing we fished down around the 371 trolled cedar plugs and zucchini feathers we had jig strikes all morning. Mostly skipjack that after some chum was thrown would turn into yft. At one point we got a triple on yellowfin this stop produced multiple bait fish I managed 3 yft on this particular stop. Weather came up pretty bad around noon we had another good stop on yft all troll stops. At one point we had yft boiling on our chum and eating a live bait right off the corner. Frank one of the passengers hooked a marlin on this stop We chased it down leaving bitting yft. It was short lived on 30 pound test marlin was lost after about ten minutes, out on a good show but pulled the hook. This was our last productive stop of the day as the weather came up pretty bad. Not a huge issue on the 50 foot Boat But the bite shut down. We did manage to catch one lone dorado on a feather. Great day on the water great group of guys supper nice boat cold beer good food good times. Sorry no pics yellowfin were small 8-10 pounds biggest was 15. My total 4 yft and two skippies boat total 12 yft, 10 skippies one dodo.

Upvote 0

DOGHOUSE26

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
50' yacht its a shame you could only fill your martini glass half full for the ride home. Meanwhile us little boaters were getting our teeth knocked out!

Oh how nice it is to be connected, congrats on a great trip! Thanks for the report

Reactions: Capt Devo
Upvote 0

Capt Devo

Fish Hard
Mar 14, 2010
San Clemente
Name
Devo
Boat
Trophy
Tell them to being

78379B5A-464D-4093-B215-F5E57F58D911.jpeg