Fresh One!
Jul 3, 2004
BD Outdoors
Name
John
Boat
None
Pay attention ,

The lawsuit, titled Duncan v. Becerra, challenges California’s ban on possession of these standard capacity magazines because the law violates the Second Amendment, due process clause, and takings clause of the United States Constitution.

Cast Gold

hss AHHHH...hss AHHHH....
Jul 1, 2005
Tustin
Name
Kris
Boat
Mike's
Summary judgement in favor of plaintiff (Duncan).

DOGHOUSE26

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Visit site
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
Summary judgement in favor of plaintiff (Duncan).
Is that a wish or a fact? Where did you find it?
By the way thank to the OP for the original post and heads up; since I wasn't doing anything I watched/listened to the whole thing and it looked good for us from the start with the questions they asked of the State's representitive. I hope this permanently voids the ban!

Cast Gold

Jul 1, 2005
Tustin
Name
Kris
Boat
Mike's
Is that a wish or a fact? Where did you find it?
By the way thank to the OP for the original post and heads up; since I wasn't doing anything I watched/listened to the whole thing and it looked good for us from the start with the questions they asked of the State's representitive. I hope this permanently voids the ban!
Here's a link of the Pasadena courthouse. It appears that there was a judgement rendered by the three judges, and an appeal was filed by the state.

Ninth Circuit Pasadena

If you scroll down, you find this entry:

Virginia Duncan v. Xavier Becerra - An appeal from the district court's summary judgment in favor of plaintiffs in their action challenging California Government Code section 32310 which, in relevant part, bans possession of large-capacity magazines holding more than ten rounds of ammunition. [3:17-cv-01017-BEN-JLB]

Cast Gold

Jul 1, 2005
Tustin
Name
Kris
Boat
Mike's
That could be a non-updated entry reflecting the lower court action, in which case the 3 judge panel will release their opinion down the line.

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
That is a description of what they heard today, NOT their finding for todays hearing. All the cases listed are their hearing docket.

Thank you for posting.

Cast Gold

Jul 1, 2005
Tustin
Name
Kris
Boat
Mike's
That is a description of what they heard today, NOT their finding for todays hearing. All the cases listed are their hearing docket.

Thank you for posting.
Ah. The three judges seemed to punish the state's attorney during arguments. It didn't seem to go his way. Justice Callahan really likes her Sig pistol. A lot.

DOGHOUSE26

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Visit site
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
Ah. The three judges seemed to punish the state's attorney during arguments. It didn't seem to go his way. Justice Callahan really likes her Sig pistol. A lot.
Yes and the Male Judge in the back seemed to cherish his AR as well I think it went well for us

Cast Gold

Jul 1, 2005
Tustin
Name
Kris
Boat
Mike's
I saw the Thursday session, but I missed what was supposed to have happened Friday morning. Maybe they are still deliberating until a written opinion is ready to be instappealed by the state's weasel.