fly liner

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 10, 2009
hemet ca USA
Name
Josh
Boat
21' crystaliner /15' prowler
Finally made my first trip since surgery, its been a long month. Didnt launch until almost 10 , picked up a 1/2 scoop of really healthy bait. Planned on fishing rockfish in the LJ area, but decided to look around else where , I had 1 waypoint about 3 miles WNW of the harbor. Headed in that direction and spent the day scouting around, I didnt want to fish too hard today because I'm just at the end of my 4-6 week healing period and maybe shouldn't be on the boat yet, but im kinda stupid and couldn't wait any longer. All in all I enjoyed a relaxing short day on the water. I probably logged 6 or more new spots today. It was kind of cool to just put around and scout new areas. Fishing double dropper loop, Casted out , looked at my meter and watched fish shoot up from 270' stopped my 10 oz about 70' down. Got the fish to gaff and noticed that I only had my top hook left, I really think that I hooked a double. Couple other rockfish, and a short ling. Only fished till about 2 Nice day, weather was amazing, felt great to be out on the water.

20201125_174439.jpg

I have more pictures , but for some reason the site is telling me the files are too large. Makes no sense when the photos are all taken with the same phone.

Upvote 0

shucksjay

Aug 11, 2012
La Verne
Name
John
Boat
N/A
Finally made my first trip since surgery, its been a long month. Didnt launch until almost 10 , picked up a 1/2 scoop of really healthy bait. Planned on fishing rockfish in the LJ area, but decided to look around else where , I had 1 waypoint about 3 miles WNW of the harbor. Headed in that direction and spent the day scouting around, I didnt want to fish too hard today because I'm just at the end of my 4-6 week healing period and maybe shouldn't be on the boat yet, but im kinda stupid and couldn't wait any longer. All in all I enjoyed a relaxing short day on the water. I probably logged 6 or more new spots today. It was kind of cool to just put around and scout new areas. Fishing double dropper loop, Casted out , looked at my meter and watched fish shoot up from 270' stopped my 10 oz about 70' down. Got the fish to gaff and noticed that I only had my top hook left, I really think that I hooked a double. Couple other rockfish, and a short ling. Only fished till about 2 Nice day, weather was amazing, felt great to be out on the water.

View attachment 1228225
I have more pictures , but for some reason the site is telling me the files are too large. Makes no sense when the photos are all taken with the same phone.
Phones nowadays have multiple cameras. I have one front facing and two rear facing, all having differing resolution.

Reactions: fly liner
Upvote 0

fly liner

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 10, 2009
hemet ca USA
Name
Josh
Boat
21' crystaliner /15' prowler
Phones nowadays have multiple cameras. I have one front facing and two rear facing, all having differing resolution.

Never really thought about that , my phone is a galaxy s20 , it has 3 lenses on the back, so I guess that would make sense.
But its been happening for years, long before my phone had more than one rear facing camera. Kind of frustrating, some of the best pictures that I've wanted to share I haven't been able to.

Reactions: SovietBear
Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Nice catch Josh! Didn’t know you were down from surgery. Glad you are recovering well.

Upvote 0