DUE TO THE VIRUS MANDATES, BOB SANDS TACKLE WILL ONLY BE OPEN UNTIL 5 PM, FRIDAY, MARCH 20, 2020. WE WILL RE-OPEN AS SOON AS WE ARE ALLOWED

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good evening folks,

I just got home and received the news that DUE TO THE VIRUS, Los Angeles will be shutting down all non essential businesses after Friday night until further notice due.. Bob Sands Tackle will be open and honoring our In House show sale until tomorrow, approximately 5 PM, Friday, March 20.. After that time and date We are all closed until further notice by the city. We will open back up as soon as the powers that be tell us that shops in L.A. can open.. Once that happens and we open, I hope to continue to honor our special show sale pricing going forward in order to help the fishing community who will be greatly affected by this event..

FOR THOSE WHOSE ITEMS ARE BEING HELD FOR PICK UP AT THE SHOP, BEING WRAPPED CUSTOM OR WAITING FOR SHIPPING, WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE. YOU WILL ALL RECEIVE YOUR RODS, REELS AND BLANKS AT THE PRICES YOUR WERE GIVEN. YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT ME BY PM FOR ANY NEWS AND UPDATES. WE ARE HOPING THIS VIRUS WILL PASS SOON.

Our hearts and Prayers are with everyone in the United States and the World hoping that together this virus will be put down quickly, safely and as efficiently as possible. Until the next time when we meet at the shop, on B.D. or on the water, be safe, sane and hopefully we all will be able to relax until this issue passes.. Thank You from all of us at Bob Sands Tackle for taking the time to consider us for your fishing tackle needs. Bob Sands Tackle will be itching to open the shop back up as soon as we are given the all clear.

Together, with the help of Tackle shops, Tackle manufacturers, Tackle Reps, Landings, Government entities, bait shops, etc. and of course We the loyal fishing community, can make our industry even stronger than ever before. After all, we owe a great deal to ourselves, to those who paved the way for us and to future generations of anglers to make sure this amazing sport and industry of ours lives on forever.

Respectfully,

Sal, Jamie and all the guys and gals at Bob Sands Tackle