aeon

ugh....
Apr 11, 2006
foothill ranch
Name
Bill
Boat
/600hp ls3 powered Airboat
The dark season is on us, here is some pr0n from this last season.... is it oct yet?

20210102_072522.jpg

20210220_124717.jpg

IMG_20210213_101427_769.jpg

IMG_20210130_121049_529.jpg

20210123_154241.jpg

20210102_072522.jpg

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
You are a true ducker... I haven’t even made it on the ocean yet, let alone think about hunting.

Do you ever fish from that flying boat of yours?

Upvote 0

BluefinCurly

Skipper
Aug 15, 2004
Norwalk
Name
Carl
Boat
Vagabond, The Last Minute
Nice pics Bill!

I just handed over the club. Changing zip codes in the next two months.
It will be like starting all over again.

Upvote 0

ahidog

10000 atta boys
Sep 15, 2004
San Diego
Name
Tom
Boat
105', Camcraft, 85', Ditmar, 65' Noreck
Upvote 0

watersdeep

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
Any chance we can get a few fish, then maybe stick a buck, get a couple more fish, load the tailgate with dove, few more fish and then come looking for you at the river for some duck?
Jusayn!

Reactions: zing1402
Upvote 0

DOGHOUSE26

Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
Heading for the last bastion of sanity in the great state of Texas, and headed to semi-retirement Bill.

Don't listen to Tom. Handing over the club was one of the hardest things I have ever done.
Which Club was it if you don't mind me asking?

Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    I’ve been tentative to get into duck hunting. Just started turkey hunting this season. The details and fine print on the paperwork are keeping me astray. It’s like fishing the Coronado islands it seems. How much paperwork do you actually need? Need to be selected through a lottery to hunt public land?

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
    Mar 9, 2012
    Too far from water
    Name
    Beeulzebob
    Boat
    uh....
    I’ve been tentative to get into duck hunting. Just started turkey hunting this season. The details and fine print on the paperwork are keeping me astray. It’s like fishing the Coronado islands it seems. How much paperwork do you actually need? Need to be selected through a lottery to hunt public land?
    Not too hard. Hunting license, state duck stamp, and federal duck stamp.

Reactions: zing1402
    Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
    Mar 9, 2012
    Too far from water
    Name
    Beeulzebob
    Boat
    uh....
    How do you get into a spot though? Wister? Or San jacinto? Isn’t there a lot more involved ?
    You’ll need a parking permit (which I think is crap) and you can put in a reservation. The reservation gets you that spot on the morning line to pick your spot. If you don’t have a reservation, you can show up and stand in the sweat line and pick out of what’s left. Sometimes that sucks, and sometimes it pays off. Also, as people leave, those spots become available and can be good producers for an afternoon hunt.

You could say F em all and hunt public land. The river and Salton Sea are public and offer good opportunities. I personally don’t care for the reserves, I’d rather hunt public lands.

Reactions: yakdout
    Upvote 0

DOGHOUSE26

Feb 22, 2004
    Escondido, CA
    Name
    jeff meeker
    Boat
    26 Blackman Billfisher
    Check out this BD Link should answer your questions

Reactions: yakdout
    Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    You’ll need a parking permit (which I think is crap) and you can put in a reservation. The reservation gets you that spot on the morning line to pick your spot. If you don’t have a reservation, you can show up and stand in the sweat line and pick out of what’s left. Sometimes that sucks, and sometimes it pays off. Also, as people leave, those spots become available and can be good producers for an afternoon hunt.

You could say F em all and hunt public land. The river and Salton Sea are public and offer good opportunities. I personally don’t care for the reserves, I’d rather hunt public lands.
    I’ve always preferred to hunt on public land as well.

Upvote 0