Offshore Dream day BF trip Saturday 5/29

davec1980

May 29, 2007
OC
Name
Dave
Boat
28,liner, getsm
Fished with Capt Cameron at Pinnacle Sportfishing on their new Parker 28 "Iwa" Saturday out of San Diego. The boat was beautiful and is set up with everything you need to get the fish. I cant say enough about Cameron. Not just the hard work all day long but he is stoked to be out there and absolutely loves what he does and the whole boat can feel the vibe. Ive only ever caught smaller tuna before this trip. We landed a 200, 120 & 50. All fish were on flyers. We also had 3-4 other blow ups that didn't hook. Duane runs an awesome operation.

The big one battled for well over an hour. Amazing how much power those fish have!

If you have never gone on a small 3-4 pack charter I cant recommend Pinnacle enough! This is a day my buddies and I will never forget.

We had the fish processed and it will be delivered today just in time for a sushi party!

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

Last edited:

DOGHOUSE26

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
Congratulations on a fine catch and you can't find a better operation than Pinnacle Sportfishing; success iss almost guaranteed they both work hard!

Thanks for the report!

Reactions: Tuna Dreamer

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    The neat thing about fishing Bluefin right now is....you never know when your NEXT Personal Best will hit the deck.
    Go Gettum. LOL

Upvote 0