kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Down Votes, Up Votes, Up Side down votes, Who gives a Fuck what other people think!! The people that sit on here looking for Up Votes or Down votes have way to much time on their hands and probably don't even have a life and nothing better to do!!! Like one person said he got a down vote from a post back in 2006, To much time on peoples hands, They need to get a fucking life. I'm sure someone will down vote me for this post, :Bawling_e, I'll beat them to it, I'll down vote myself before they can.

Blind Luck

• Feb 14, 2015
    Temecula
    Name
    Mike Grieco
    Boat
    MALAKAS
    Final comment on this thread..
    I have ROUGHLY:
    275 posts
    550 likes
    125 upvotes
    200 downvotes
    Dont know on thumbs down...
    This data only proves my point...it shows nothing
    BD has essentially CREATED A POPULARITY CONTEST WITH THE ACCURACY OF POLITICAL POLLING! Am I winning? WHO FUCKING CARES
    What's the margin for error? LOL

The only thing of any value is using the amount of "LIKES" for a product or fishing technique in decisions regarding purchases or preparation.
    A lot of you guys have helped guide me (posts and messages) in order to improve my longer trips and I thank you.

LASTLY.... WHY DONT I GET XP FOR BEING AN ASS? (Sarcasm)

A great season of fishing to all,
    Mike

Last edited:
    Reactions: Koyote

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    Actually, I would like the donkey and upside down spinner achievement awards.

Hope it's not too late but I don't see the offers anymore

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
    Apr 10, 2012
    The 505
    Name
    Nick B
    Boat
    African Queen
    Finally, somebody downvoted me at my request! Thanks @Jason. Now, how do we upvote or like a downvote? C'mon, we need a second layer of jerking each other off around here...

kevina

• Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Finally, somebody downvoted me at my request! Thanks @Jason. Now, how do we upvote or like a downvote? C'mon, we need a second layer of jerking each other off around here...
    Were both having a good day, I got down voted today also, 😭. Let's make this down voting fun, The FIRST person to get 12 "Down Votes" (From Various members On one thread will get a 12 pack of Beverages (Beer or Soda) of their choice, I will arrange to get you Reimbursed for the purchase. This offer will at least get you something other than a F__king Brownie button for your achievements. Cheers 🍻

kevina

• Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Make it two down votes for me, I just got down voted for my thread,:hali_parkutuli:,f I keep this shit up, I will be buying myself a 12 pack.
    I'm getting closer to a 12 pack, I got another one from someone yesterday at 600pm. This is my thoughts for each down vote I receive, LOL!, And This is my thoughts for the people who have tooo much time on their hands to go look for someone or something to Down Vote, :finger:, I just wish they had a emoji that referenced something to the effect of "Kiss My Ass".

Reactions: jiggyn

tunacraze

• Nov 27, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    Steve Brunton
    Boat
    The Big Ones
    I'm getting closer to a 12 pack, I got another one from someone yesterday at 600pm. This is my thoughts for each down vote I receive, LOL!, And This is my thoughts for the people who have tooo much time on their hands to go look for someone or something to Down Vote, :finger:, I just wish they had a emoji that referenced something to the effect of "Kiss My Ass".
    I think that was me, but I gave you a like too! :D

Reactions: kevina
    Upvote 0