goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
Make one out of bondo. You tube it and see how it's done.

hawksfan75

Wear your god damned mask!
Sep 7, 2011
Kent, WA USA
Name
Eric
Boat
Hydra Sports 2200 DC
Is this an official lead melt happening now? I have some older 10-pound balls I'd like to turn into a 12-pound DR ball and some lead heads/cannonballs.

Anybody want to carpool from Kent area? Should I bring my own hooks/etc... Anybody interested in splitting some up?

robodad

BullShitoligest
Mar 5, 2012
Port Angeles
Name
Allen
Boat
26' Olympic XLF
Looks like a stay home and watch football weather weekend, you might be using that lead as anchors to hold down the beer garden tents !! :cheers:

Have a safe time gentlemen !!

Walker Inc.

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 24, 2013
Gig Harbor, WA
Name
Patrick Walker
Boat
33 ft. Coldwater Walkaround
So, my thoughts are this. It's going to be pouring rain, which doesn't mix well with hot lead. I don't have a covered area to do this. I am more than happy to host a fine event such as this, but let's plan on a nicer weekend. I could also potentially be at the hospital any day now, my wife looks like she is about to pop at any moment with #2. I would hate to be gone and have you all show up!

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Just leave the key!

Ducker!

rickstah

Ocean ho.
Nov 24, 2013
Bremerton
Name
Rick
Boat
19' Maxum for the Sound / Ocean boat-ho
So, my thoughts are this. It's going to be pouring rain, which doesn't mix well with hot lead. I don't have a covered area to do this. I am more than happy to host a fine event such as this, but let's plan on a nicer weekend. I could also potentially be at the hospital any day now, my wife looks like she is about to pop at any moment with #2. I would hate to be gone and have you all show up!
Sounds like a good idea, time for everyone to prepare a little and get supplies / etc.

carrie's bait boy

No ones prostaff
Apr 17, 2015
Kent WA and Westport WA
Name
norm
Boat
Too many
If ya'll can wait until February you can come over to mine and Carrie's new house in Kent/Auburn area. It's got a 40x60 foot shop and 40x12 foot covered area that can all be used. We are happy to host an event like this and we would like to learn how to pour lead. Lot's of room, large cooler of beer. Easy access from hwy 167.
Norm

Reactions: oly jeff

robodad

BullShitoligest
Mar 5, 2012
Port Angeles
Name
Allen
Boat
26' Olympic XLF
If ya'll can wait until February you can come over to mine and Carrie's new house in Kent/Auburn area. It's got a 40x60 foot shop and 40x12 foot covered area that can all be used. We are happy to host an event like this and we would like to learn how to pour lead. Lot's of room, large cooler of beer. Easy access from hwy 167.
Norm
Count me in if its not on sunday, February 7th unless you have a 45" or better LCD HD TV on the wall inside that shop !!