Don't even try to fish this guy's paddy...

PENN

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
should have spun a couple of tight circles around boat and paddy.......ya know, just "metering" for fish..... :rolleyes:

I screwed up and drifted right over one last Thursday........thankfully, not another boat in the area to document the infraction. LOL

Reactions: Gil Marlin
Upvote 0

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
Apparently this was your first time out....this type of behavior was the norm all season long....and we still hammered the fish. Best season in a long time....stop complaining and be thankful!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FINADDICT*

SKIPPER
Jul 22, 2008
California
Name
Fingers
Boat
Finaddict*
Bro what happens in vegas stays in vegas....

I just got home from partying my balls off in Vegas for the last several days. I ate stuff I'd never ever eat at home, Ruth Kriss twice...200 martinis and 5 cups of coffee this afternoon on I-15. My gut sounds like war drums right now, explosive to say the least. I'm hoping I can hold it all in until tomorrow morning when a would-be poacher comes flying in at which point I'm going to drop my fishworks and "pull the trigger" right in front of them, maybe a full two-handed cheek spread off the bow.

I hope they take pics LOL:shithappens::shithappens::shithappens::shithappens::shithappens: !!!!!!!

We need to start having fun with this paddy jumping. I'm going to buy a BIG dildo and leave it on my skiff. The next guy to poach me will be surprised when I pull steely dan out of my shorts and start "jacking off" right in front of them. :rofl:

Vegas and Vodka kill brain cells, there's no other explanation for my having these thoughts right now.......ouch!!!....major gas cramps as I type. Wish me luck!!!!

Good night!!!

Reactions: 26grumpy
Upvote 0

Dick Getsinya

Almost A Member
Feb 11, 2014
Name
Dick Getsinya
Boat
yes
[quote="Dick Getsinya, post: 3587667, membeattention.]Isoperated. Gayliner or Propliner?:gay:

Ignorance at it's best. It's not the boat, it's the operater. Pay attention.

Or are you alluding to something else? Which would yet again be useless.

Please, educate us with your wisdom.[/quote]
Proof!Fags and Bayliner owners have no sense of humor.LOL

Last edited:
Upvote 0

slydawg

Always wishin' I was fishin'
Jul 14, 2004
Alta Loma/Huntington
Name
Billy
Boat
WWW - 25’ Proline
should have spun a couple of tight circles around boat and paddy.......ya know, just "metering" for fish.....

LOL

I thought of that, but was actually more tempted to ease up, drop my anchor into the center of the paddy and back it over to "my" terrirory!

Apparently this was your first time out....this type of behavior was the norm all season long....and we still hammered the fish. Best season in a long time....stop complaining and be thankful!

Apparently you missed the thread depicting asshats backing into paddies?? I have been on the water MANY days this summer and have not run across any of this, surprisingly. No complaints really, as there were no fish on the paddy anyhow. Mainly posting for entertainment purposes and hoping newbies take heed.

Upvote 0

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
I thought of that, but was actually more tempted to ease up, drop my anchor into the center of the paddy and back it over to "my" terrirory!

Apparently you missed the thread depicting asshats backing into paddies?? I have been on the water MANY days this summer and have not run across any of this, surprisingly. No complaints really, as there were no fish on the paddy anyhow. Mainly posting for entertainment purposes and hoping newbies take heed.

Nah, I've seen them all....and I would agree on the entertainment value. But you have to admit, despite all the morons, this season will go down as one to remember.....and we're not even done yet. Good times!

Reactions: slydawg
Upvote 0

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
We need to start having fun with this paddy jumping. I'm going to buy a BIG dildo and leave it on my skiff. The next guy to poach me will be surprised when I pull steely dan out of my shorts and start "jacking off" right in front of them. :rofl:
Joe, I pray I never live to see that! Scary comes to mind! :D

Upvote 0

Kareem Korn

Muffin Monster
Feb 17, 2005
State of Confusion
Name
Tim
Boat
Longboard, 15' Calibogie ("Bogart")
should have spun a couple of tight circles around boat and paddy.......ya know, just "metering" for fish..... :rolleyes:

I screwed up and drifted right over one last Thursday........thankfully, not another boat in the area to document the infraction. LOL

Sometimes they put out a tractor beam and you can't escape.

Reactions: MikeyLikesIt
Upvote 0

peteking

Everybody take a look at the bad guy-T. Montana
Apr 21, 2013
Arcadia/CA/USA
Name
Pete King
Boat
Ohana
This looks like the exact same boat that was cutting inside a group of 6 boats a week and half ago just outside the lower 9 . All the others were respectfully taking their turn in rotation and quietly stopping 50-100 yards up wind from the patty. These guys would fire up and go straight at the patty, and kill it literally like 5-6' off the patty. On one pass, the another boat had drifted in from about 100 yards out, and was about 30 yards off the patty. They still came inside that guy and cut off their chum line and fly lines. Idiots. Not an accident, and not cool. Their boat was literally touching the patty at one point....I could name the boat, but don't want to start a war.

Do tell...

Reactions: slydawg
Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
I would like to see a screen shot of your gps route showing where this guy was claiming his paddy.If there was over 15 degrees of variation in your trail leading to this paddy,which would prove that you were boat hopping and not looking for your own paddy, then I would have to say sorry Charlie YOU,yes YOU are were and is THAT GUY!

Let the guy have his paddy...leave him be.Its obvious he does not want to fish with that guy and that guy and that guy and that guy.

Upvote 0

Black-is-Back

Wishin i was Fishin
Jun 21, 2009
So Cal
Name
Hey you
Boat
245 Fisherman open “Bloody Anarchy”
I would like to see a screen shot of your gps route showing where this guy was claiming his paddy.If there was over 15 degrees of variation in your trail leading to this paddy,which would prove that you were boat hopping and not looking for your own paddy, then I would have to say sorry Charlie YOU,yes YOU are were and is THAT GUY!

Let the guy have his paddy...leave him be.Its obvious he does not want to fish with that guy and that guy and that guy and that guy.

I have to agree with this 100%

This was my 1st year as a PB owner.
43 year old boat. 18year old 2 smoke motor.
A compass and a VHF, that's it.
Made a total of 6 runs off shore this season. 302,230,43,182, E butter fly, da knoll.

Every god dam time I found a paddy or got on the tuna, we got poached.
Some guys were respectful, but most were not.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't start to get defensive.

I never once poached a paddy or asked to come in and fish one that some one was on.

I might get blasted for this but... To me its like begging for a quarter at the corner store.

Upvote 0

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
This is my paddy. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My paddy is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my paddy is useless. Without my paddy, I am useless. I must fish my paddy true.

Upvote 0

Caseydmaze

Aug 7, 2012
Temecula
Name
Mackerel Marauder
Boat
18' Stringari Skiff
OK now see, that's funny right there! Women usually don't quote movies, (seriously they don't).
She took a great movie, used a great line and then spun it to pull out of this paddy cake conversation! Classic and well done...I applaud you, you're a rarity. Must be El Niño.

Reactions: lynndeva
Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
OK now see, that's funny right there! Women usually don't quote movies, (seriously they don't).
She took a great movie, used a great line and then spun it to pull out of this paddy cake conversation! Classic and well done...I applaud you, you're a rarity. Must be El Niño.

It's actually a couple lines of the "Rifleman's Creed".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifleman's_Creed

Upvote 0