Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
That my friend, was very well written. :appl:

I'm gonna get shitty....change my password to something like chargersvhgchokesonriverssack69 and then wake up and forever be lost from this conversation :D

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
DENVER (CBS4) – One person is in critical condition after a quadruple stabbing in a parking lot after the Denver Broncos game.
The stabbing occurred at approximately 9:55 p.m. in a privately owned parking lot near Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
Officers at the scene told CBS4’s Brooke Rogers the stabbing was the result of an argument between people in two different vehicles that escalated.
Police said they have “parties” in custody and aren’t currently looking for any other suspects.

Bubba? Max?

Upvote 0

Bubba

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 6, 2004
Pismo Beach
Name
Bubba
Boat
18' Trophy
DENVER (CBS4) – One person is in critical condition after a quadruple stabbing in a parking lot after the Denver Broncos game.
The stabbing occurred at approximately 9:55 p.m. in a privately owned parking lot near Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
Officers at the scene told CBS4’s Brooke Rogers the stabbing was the result of an argument between people in two different vehicles that escalated.
Police said they have “parties” in custody and aren’t currently looking for any other suspects.

Bubba? Max?

No, wasn't me and Max, I just boxed his ears and sent him home. Sounds like the other dude ended up in the ER.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    The big picture

That's the good news. The bad news is that San Diego has tiebreaker problems against Miami and Baltimore. The Dolphins beat the Chargers head to head. San Diego also has six conference losses, which means they would lose any tiebreaker with the Ravens. San Diego would also lose a three-team tiebreaker.

If the Ravens all die in a plane crash it could happen. I'd be ok with that :D

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Broncos just punted again.

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
    HB
    Name
    Mika Tan
    Boat
    "MoorZilla"
    Denver D just gave the Chargers another 1st down due to penalty after a 3rd down play...............

Why was Denver so afraid of SD's punter?

I know a punter can sometimes hurt you, but to just keep giving up 1st downs to keep him on the sideline wasn't a good game plan.

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
    HB
    Name
    Mika Tan
    Boat
    "MoorZilla"
    Denver coaching staff gave the team the day off today.

Manning is demanding that the Offense show up & begin preparing for next week's game.

Oh my..............

Upvote 0