rauschpt

Aug 11, 2006
Monarch Beach
Name
Kevin
Boat
Bertram 28, Always $omethin
Attention Donkey Boaters:

Note to self, when driving 55+ MPH in your super hot cigarette boat with three other dudes on board, make sure to wave at the father and son anchored up and fishing together near dana point. My kid sure did enjoy being thrown across the fishing deck, he only cried for 20 minutes straight; and I was really happy to reorganize the kitchen and tackle drawers as well.
I hope your drive back to Moreno Valley was pleasant.
Happy Thanksgiving

K

Upvote 0

dkd711

Skunk Master...
Jun 7, 2008
Huntington Beach
Name
Duke
Boat
"WFO SKUNK"
That's pretty fucked up and has happened in LA Harbor quite a few times from some Drug dealer looking types driving around. I was laughing my ass off when the Harbor patrol pulled that dumb ass over, hopefully gave them some fat tickets!

Upvote 0

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
Are you sure they were from MoVal? Most of the boats out here were repo'd a while back and the rest just sit in the driveway getting sunbleached.

Upvote 0

R&R

May 12, 2011
Murrieta
Name
Rob
Boat
CABO 226
Ya not to many cigerette boats in Moreno Valley... Prob just some yuppy from Canyon Lake...

Upvote 0

prater

Almost A Member
Oct 16, 2007
lake havasu city, AZ
Name
michael
Boat
luhrs 30 open, "Arms Wide Open"
You've seen nothing. I'm lucky enough to live in Lake Havasu and unfortunately that's an HOURLY experience all summer long, although many are going a lot faster than 55. Try triple digits in the early morning or at dusk (yes, at dusk, when a lot of folks already have alcohol in their system). That combination of speed and alcohol contributes directly to several boating deaths in my hometown every year. My experience is most of the people who still own those types of expensive boats come from more secure and silent money, because many Average Joe's and Yuppie copycats have long since had their go-fast boats taken away. Just my 2 cents from a lot of experience in gorgeous Lake Havasu, where these kinds of boats are still a dime a dozen. Thanks, Mike

Upvote 0

Zika

Chum-Master
Aug 17, 2006
North County
Name
Robert
Boat
21 Bayliner Trophy (Cheap-BassTurd)
SOB's had it happen to me not that long ago...minus the kids cryin cause they grabbed the rail in time....hate that shit !!!

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
Aug 11, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Ron
Boat
several
Cigarette boat owners definately not the sharpest tools in the shed.
They roar by fishing boats and dozens of sailboats racing off
Newport Beach all the time. One of the biggest Boneheads was
Dennis Rodman and his CIG-boat "Sexual Chocolate". Total idiot. LOL

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Regardless of the type of boat common sense is not common enough, along with courtesy, tact, presentation, !#@(^#!*(@^ I could go on forever.
BUMMER for the boy, he'll keep that event with him for awhile and hopefully he'll be able to shed it from his memory one-day.

Upvote 0

TUNA VIKING

TIGHT LINES..............
Nov 25, 2008
TO FAR FROM THE OCEAN
Name
JOHN
Boat
SOLD IT
I had this happen to me. I was in a no wake zone in my little 14ft boat when some jackass kid and his buddies thought that it might be fun to run there daddy's boat threw where we were fishing. They thought it was a real fucking hoot. There was a flaw in there plan because we were on a lake with one boat ramp. So I pulled anchor and me and my buddy fished off the ramp and waited to explain to them just how funny we thought it was we both are over 6 ft 250lbs so they were some mumbling little shit heads when they finally rolled up.

Upvote 0