Don’t fish the Thunderbird out of Daveys Locker read below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowler

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 6, 2018
West Covina
Name
Greg
Boat
Oceanrunner
Ended up getting food poisoning literally within hours of my trip tonight 2 day. I Called Daveys Locker no partial refund no free credit no nothing. Literally 425$ they want to hijack my shit for. Daveys locker is a scam. No other landing will take your cash like this not even Long Beach Sportfishing. And that’s saying something.

Luckily I bank with Wells Fargo as they got my back on the refund. Unbelievable how in justice that Landing is regarding illnesses or any other customer matters that someone needs to attend.

While I’m sitting on the pot right now they just want to keep my 425 with no resolutions..........unbelievable.
I had a problem with then once not giving me back my 1/2 over night coupon I took me about a month and half to get it back. But never had a problem with me canceling a trip before. I got food poisoning and I had to rebook another ext 3/4 trip they let me do it with no problems.

bowler

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 6, 2018
West Covina
Name
Greg
Boat
Oceanrunner
Something tells me this douchebag was never going to be going on this trip in the first place. He started a bunch of shit as he has done before and at the very last minute he had to cancel for some reason which he has also done before. A screw is loose with this dude.

1st clue is the Tbird is limited to 24 on 2 day trips, not 32 as dumbass initially stated. And no landing gives a same day cancellation refund period.
Actually it’s limited to 28 ppl if you go on 976-tuna they have a few 2 day trips on the thunderbird next year.

Reactions: Caseymcv
Status
Not open for further replies.