Don’t fish the Thunderbird out of Daveys Locker read below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Before you blame the boat, did anyone else get sick? Could you have gotten food poisoning anyplace else? Not meaning to put you down, so please take this in the humorous sense it's given, "shit happens."
He never said the boat got him sick. He said he got sick hours before departure.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Reactions: tresher_one

Pjstevko

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 12, 2015
Three Rivers California
Name
PJ Stevko
Boat
N/A
Hell hath no fury like Lady Karma scorned!!!!!
When I read his other post yesterday it got me thinking how glad I was no one like him was on the boat when I took my first tuna trip a month or so ago....

mindbent

Feb 26, 2015
I.E.
Name
Jon
Boat
one that floats
Oh c'mon now. The OP has read all the books and reads all the magazines to keep up with the latest trends. He's a pro and a young anglers hero. I'm sure we can all learn a lot from him. Like, why not to fish groupon trips and when in doubt fish the bow. When the person next to you is using the wrong color braid it will affect your bite and so on. I don't like Newport or Balboa landings. Not becuse of the landing, there's just way way to much bs to deal with before you even get to the counter. If I can't make the boat for whatever reason I'll call the landing and let them know. If there's no refund then oh well, either sell my spot or grab somebody that showed up by themselves hoping to get on a trip last minute and give them my spot. If I can get out of bed I'm going fishing, same goes for work. Boats have latrines and I might be in it quite a bit but at least I'm on the boat. Miraculous thing is, I always feel better when I'm fishing. Refund, yeh right. Grow a pair and suck it up skirt boy. I'll bet the person fishing rainbow braid doesn't realise how lucky they are on that trip.

InDeepShip

Nov 5, 2017
SD
Name
Adam
Boat
N/A
Wow, must be from this new "Entitled" generation. Someone needs a little better understanding of running a business.

If you get sick, get in a car accident, or get a flat tire on the way, we can all be genuinely sympathetic should that happen, but sympathy doesn't pay the bills. These boats are running to make a profit.....that's the name of the game.

How anyone can think a business should refund for something like this is absurd and crazy.

Do you think if you bought tickets to the World series, and then became sick hours beforehand..... do you think they would refund your money? How bout if you bought concert tickets, and the same thing happened....how do you think that would work out? C'mon bud....use your brain here......geeez.

The unknown fisherman:p:
Hey not all of us youngins are little shits

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
The op has spewed out so much misinformation so nothing he says is credible but I gotta say the last time I had food poisoning which can be gnarly l was so fucked up that I had to lay in the shower all night from the chills and all the other things that go with it... there was no way I was going anywhere...
Getting the shits and food poisoning are two different things so All you tough guys who say they would get on a sportboat knowing they had food poisoning have never had a serious case of it....

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
I tried to figure out which person he was in his avatar. I’m guessing the one on the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.