Don’t fish the Thunderbird out of Daveys Locker read below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

r8rs4lf

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 17, 2017
Tree Juan ho
Name
Al
Boat
Salty AF
Hilarious !! I just put the two threads together.Karma is a Bitch.
That's what I was referring to with the popcorn comment. I was just waiting for it along with the karma comment.

You came across as Self-Aggrandized Asshole in this thread...

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/32-people-on-the-t-bird-tomorrow-night-get-your-dykes-ready.703586/

You continue that self-expression of yourself in this thread...

and you continue by denigrating a poster's ownership of a SeaSwirl...

There is a continuous theme and less than admirable quality by which you portray yourself ....
I was going to post something similar to this, but you pretty much nailed it. I'll just add there was another thread about an Outrider trip with a similar theme.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Wow, must be from this new "Entitled" generation. Someone needs a little better understanding of running a business.

If you get sick, get in a car accident, or get a flat tire on the way, we can all be genuinely sympathetic should that happen, but sympathy doesn't pay the bills. These boats are running to make a profit.....that's the name of the game.

How anyone can think a business should refund for something like this is absurd and crazy.

Do you think if you bought tickets to the World series, and then became sick hours beforehand..... do you think they would refund your money? How bout if you bought concert tickets, and the same thing happened....how do you think that would work out? C'mon bud....use your brain here......geeez.

The unknown fisherman:p:

zd583

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 2, 2013
Menifee, CA
Name
Freddy
Boat
Boston whaler Outrage 17,Maycraft 1900
What’s dumb as well? Is they charge 20$ a day on your vehicle overnight in the parking area. Not even Pointloma charges that price. So technically I came out 40$ ahead on this sham of a business

If you don't like party boats man up and buy a boat and try and go find your own fish.

If that doesn't work maybe take up synchronised swimming if fishing is to expensive for you.

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
Aug 21, 2008
Chula Vista/Ca/USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
Awesome post. Hopefully you get sick next time you try and board a Sport boat and they don’t give your money back.

But it’s fine you own a crap Seaswirl at the end of the day. So I already feel sorry for you.
Thanks douche for reinforcing my comment. Let it go man you've already lost. And by the way, what kind of boat do you own? Handle that dumbass before you question anything anyone else has...

George Mara

Apr 22, 2015
OC
Name
Geo
Boat
Sold
Just like airlines and hotels, terms and conditions are clearly described on their web site. Read it! They cant be expected to eat a last minute cancellation for poopy pants.

r8rs4lf

Jun 17, 2017
Tree Juan ho
Name
Al
Boat
Salty AF
Where is Captain Jeff when you need his salty smart ass remarks? #puresugar

BTW, I know he's enjoying the sand somewhere. Just would be nice to have him come in here.

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Where is Captain Jeff when you need his salty smart ass remarks? #puresugar

BTW, I know he's enjoying the sand somewhere. Just would be nice to have him come in here.
If he was going to chime in it would have been on the outrider thread where the op called tucker an asshole who would take people for boat rides.

zd583

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 2, 2013
Menifee, CA
Name
Freddy
Boat
Boston whaler Outrage 17,Maycraft 1900
Thanks douche for reinforcing my comment. Let it go man you've already lost. And by the way, what kind of boat do you own? Handle that dumbass before you question anything anyone else has...
Well said lol some people think it's easy owning a boat.

Reactions: BiggestT

salty brain

Nothing but salt between the ears
Sep 25, 2012
OC
Name
Dave
Boat
what ever floats
Nothing about Daves, last year I booked a extended day half on the Eldorado.I was working 70 hrs a week plus drive time I was beat. I was packed up chilling at home, got a phone call from H&M asking were are you the boat is leaving in half a hour. I said what are you talking about boat leaves at midnight, they said NO boat leaves at noon! My dumb ass says oh shit I missed that no way I can make it down there in time, Tell the boys tight lines, have fun be safe and hang up. About 20 minutes later H&M call and tells me I got a full rain check for a another trip. I forgot I had a rain check until this post, I think I need to quit working or maybe quit smoking that shit. I was a dumb ass twice.

Dudley613

Well-Known "Member"
May 20, 2015
Inyotuckee CA
Name
Chris
Boat
21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
Ended up getting food poisoning literally within hours of my trip tonight 2 day. I Called Daveys Locker no partial refund no free credit no nothing. Literally 425$ they want to hijack my shit for. Daveys locker is a scam. No other landing will take your cash like this not even Long Beach Sportfishing. And that’s saying something.

Luckily I bank with Wells Fargo as they got my back on the refund. Unbelievable how in justice that Landing is regarding illnesses or any other customer matters that someone needs to attend.

While I’m sitting on the pot right now they just want to keep my 425 with no resolutions..........unbelievable.
KARMA MY FRIEND
for you talking shit about my 1.5 day out of Oxnard.. btw we fished for 12 hrs and oh yeah.. got limits. Last time I had food poisoning the last thing I did was post on BD. I've gone through your posts and think you sir are loosing it...
IMG_8660.JPG
IMG_8668.JPG
IMG_8668.JPG

Kisses from us Oxnard boys gettin it done.

Dudley613

Well-Known "Member"
May 20, 2015
Inyotuckee CA
Name
Chris
Boat
21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
I wasn't going to say anything because it's not worth my time being behind a keyboard talking shit but fuck dude. All you do is talk shit on sport boats... give it a rest. I promise you Jeff gives zero fucks that you won't be fishing his boat. I hope whoever reads your blatant ignorant post reads all the responses before they question fishing with Jeff. His boat continued to kill it, go fish your Grady.

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
Aug 11, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Ron
Boat
several
MAJOR: "What's your take on this guy's sickness vs. refund claim Gunny"?
GUNNY HIGHWAY.."There's no fighting today, my tummy hurts...and besides
I'm still looking for the bitch that stole my pickup at Oceans11 in O' side". LOL

GunnyHighway.jpg

MikeyLikesIt

did you say F I S H I N G ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
Oh, Man. This could get good. LOL

But it’s fine you own a crap Seaswirl at the end of the day. So I already feel sorry for you.
.....and you own a ?

Geez dood, you must have a serious BDSM issue..... punn INTENDED!

....and please see my signature line below, it probably applies here.....

..........just sayin.

Reactions: Arima-bob

ygfatboy

Feb 8, 2007
Bonita Ca
Name
jeff young
Boat
none
NOT exactly a math genius either....loses $425.00 on the "Mommy I pooped myself fishing trip"....
Then figures he SAVED $40.00 on parking so "He's Ahead"....

So......in "Poopy Pants" convoluted grasp of math.... -$425.00 on trip
+$40.00 on saved parking
_______
- $385.00...
-$385.00 is a WIN!!!!!:cheers:
Dude go fish in the sierras and poop all you want in the trees

Status
Not open for further replies.