Don’t fish the Thunderbird out of Daveys Locker read below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamsNducks

Jul 2, 2016
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
None
Ended up getting food poisoning literally within hours of my trip tonight 2 day. I Called Daveys Locker no partial refund no free credit no nothing. Literally 425$ they want to hijack my shit for. Daveys locker is a scam. No other landing will take your cash like this not even Long Beach Sportfishing. And that’s saying something.

Luckily I bank with Wells Fargo as they got my back on the refund. Unbelievable how in justice that Landing is regarding illnesses or any other customer matters that someone needs to attend.

While I’m sitting on the pot right now they just want to keep my 425 with no resolutions..........unbelievable.

swami 805

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
Hope you feel better,that sucks!

RamsNducks

Jul 2, 2016
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
None
Hope you feel better,that sucks!
Thanks swami. Just unbelievable literally within hours I get hit with food poisoning. Don’t fish Daveys locker you can end up getting in a car accident and they don’t care about your 425$

That’s how dumb this damn landing is.

hilltop

lurking in the shallows
Jan 1, 2010
sb 805
Name
hilltop
Boat
sold, pangas, Intrepid, and diggin the RRIII
were the bathrooms clean?

RamsNducks

Jul 2, 2016
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
None
I can see the popcorn coming out for this one.
There’s no need Alex. Stuff happens and I was the short end of the stick. Any other landing would try and accommodate with free credit on another trip or partial refund.

If you get in a fender bender on the freeway? Bye bye 425$ because Daveys locker doesn’t care. That’s how they treated me anyway.

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor

RamsNducks

Jul 2, 2016
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
None
Before Slamming the Landing.
What is their time frame for cancellations?!
You cancelled as you stated "Literally within hours" of the vessel's departure!
Your cancellation due to illness within "HOURS" of the vessel's departure was going to cost the landing/vessel $425.00 dollars, you're getting sick is NOT the financial responsibility of the landing/vessel.
You come across as a person that takes NO Responsibility for the causation ( illness) that caused you not making the trip...
GLAD I don't have to do any type of business with youbieber
You need to understand illnesses happen, I called 4 hours ago. Trip is sold out regardless. So it’s not like the boat isn’t running. It’s a for sure go. The fact that a landing will take your money regardless of the cancellation factor with no resolution is ridiculous.

San Diego will give a credit for future trips same with ocean side. You can name any landing and they will give credit to a future trip unlike these clowns.

RamsNducks

Jul 2, 2016
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
None
Please factual document your claim of...."Any other landing would try and accommodate with free credit on another trip or partial refund"...with a customer's cancellation within "HOURS" of a scheduled trip!!!
As I believe you're making False Claims!!!
Point Loma to HM landing will give credit back to the customer for another trip. Same with Seaforth.

r8rs4lf

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 17, 2017
Tree Juan ho
Name
Al
Boat
Salty AF
There’s no need Alex. Stuff happens and I was the short end of the stick. Any other landing would try and accommodate with free credit on another trip or partial refund.

If you get in a fender bender on the freeway? Bye bye 425$ because Daveys locker doesn’t care. That’s how they treated me anyway.
Only reason I say that is because of the other thread about cutting line and how you came off.

As I posted this the popcorn started popping! LOL

RamsNducks

Jul 2, 2016
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
None
I’m not even asking a lot here. I’ll even take half credit on another trip. The fact Daveys locker has no accommodation for the customer if something happens why the F would I ever fish there again?

Like be serious with your self BD posters if something happens to you would you be okay with 425$ down the drain?

“Ohhh I got in a fender bender on the freeway, let’s handle the insurance information real quick. And that fishing trip I was on the way to doesn’t matter because I’m responsible for it”

Cmon that’s just shenanigans if I ever heard of it by a landing.

DAVEYS LOCKER DOES NOT CARE!!! Your money is there’s regardless of any situation.

Reactions: rexor_rn

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
Aug 21, 2008
Chula Vista/Ca/USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
Something tells me this douchebag was never going to be going on this trip in the first place. He started a bunch of shit as he has done before and at the very last minute he had to cancel for some reason which he has also done before. A screw is loose with this dude.

1st clue is the Tbird is limited to 24 on 2 day trips, not 32 as dumbass initially stated. And no landing gives a same day cancellation refund period.

Last edited:

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Something tells me this douchebag was never going to be going on this trip. He started a bunch of shit as he has done before and at the very last minute he had to cancel for some reason which he has also done before. A screw is loose with this dude.
With all the talk of hacking people's line, and not giving a fuck.
Figured dude was tougher that a lil Tomain.

RamsNducks

Jul 2, 2016
Long Beach
Name
Brandon
Boat
None
Something tells me this douchebag was never going to be going on this trip. He started a bunch of shit as he has done before and at the very last minute he had to cancel for some reason which he has also done before. A screw is loose with this dude.
Awesome post. Hopefully you get sick next time you try and board a Sport boat and they don’t give your money back.

But it’s fine you own a crap Seaswirl at the end of the day. So I already feel sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.