flytie

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 20, 2012
Orange, CA USA
Name
GC
Boat
Out of Office - Custom Invader CC
Finally picked up my Covid Dog. She's a very beautiful dog. (nine weeks) I got to choose from three Blue Heelers. This one retrieved, responded to my whistle and backed down to some of the siblings (went around them when fetching).

So stoked. You guys will be seeing my baby in future reports.

Already started the boat training. 30-60 minutes a day till this puppy is confortable.

View attachment 1167265

View attachment 1167264
Good looking dog! Congrats!

Reactions: the SLIDER

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
The dog looks good and sounds like she will be a good one. I am really happy for you.

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
The dog looks good and sounds like she will be a good one. I am really happy for you.

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
Thanks for all the kind regards and sharing pictures of your fishing dogs.

You just never know if the dog is going to respond well to being on the water. We hope that will happen, but you just never know. Definitely don't want them to have a bad first trip.

Been taking Bolan out in the car for short trips to get used to the motion. Also playing and loving her in the boat that's garaged.

Really wanted to get on the water this week since I took off work for her to get acclimated to the new environment. Looks like we are going to wait a little longer to be safe.

I've shown this picture before so sorry for the re-post. This is "Biscuit" at about 4 months old. She love the water and went on all the short trips. Going by the bell buoy to look at the other dogs was a must. I think I pulled about 3 or so hooks out of her over-zealous ass over the years.

Blackbass.jpg

clizza

Oct 3, 2012
fontana ca us
Name
cliff
Boat
a-saltweapon
they have anymore ? My first dog was a blue
Finally picked up my Covid Dog. She's a very beautiful dog. (nine weeks) I got to choose from three Blue Heelers. This one retrieved, responded to my whistle and backed down to some of the siblings (went around them when fetching).

So stoked. You guys will be seeing my baby in future reports.

Already started the boat training. 30-60 minutes a day till this puppy is confortable.

View attachment 1167265

View attachment 1167264

mhanson59hb

Fear No Fish
Apr 22, 2013
Huntington Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
2008 Trophy 1802 "Mako My Day"
Cool pupperino you have there. Now you have to teach him to hassle sea lions and gaff yellowtail!

• Love