the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
Finally picked up my Covid Dog. She's a very beautiful dog. (nine weeks) I got to choose from three Blue Heelers. This one retrieved, responded to my whistle and backed down to some of the siblings (went around them when fetching).

So stoked. You guys will be seeing my baby in future reports.

Already started the boat training. 30-60 minutes a day till this puppy is confortable.

IMG_1447.JPG

IMG_1444.JPG

Garrison

Garrison
May 21, 2008
Temecula
Name
Garrison
Boat
Whaler 315 Conquest
Great dogs! Make sure you socialize her with as many dogs as you can after her shots. They are tough as hell and can be really hard on other animals. I had a blue male that would roll with me everywhere, he took zero shit other dogs and killed a bunch coyotes on my parents property.

Reactions: the SLIDER

Sagedaddy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 29, 2017
Ventura
Name
Sagedaddy
Boat
Radon 24’, Parker 2120(looking for a new home)
Here’s my little buddy. Almost always at my side. Once a healer owner always a healer owner. They can be assholes but that’s what makes them so endearing.
C8662AC2-1D4A-4224-8C3E-ACA94C1D1BD2.jpeg

DMAN233

Nov 9, 2010
lakewood,ca
Name
damien
Finally picked up my Covid Dog. She's a very beautiful dog. (nine weeks) I got to choose from three Blue Heelers. This one retrieved, responded to my whistle and backed down to some of the siblings (went around them when fetching).

So stoked. You guys will be seeing my baby in future reports.

Already started the boat training. 30-60 minutes a day till this puppy is confortable.

Are the other pups in the litter spoken for already? My wife and I have been looking for a Blue Heeler.