fishingsurfing

Tuna Twin
May 30, 2014
San Diego, CA
Name
Andy
Boat
Tiderunner 195 "Tuna Twins"
My friend just called me from the US Open saying that he was looking off the pier and he saw a dodo swimming just under the surface, chasing some Asian dudes lure as he was bringing it in. He said hes a 100% sure what he saw and is not lying. Everybody get you live bait buckets, fill it with dines, and meet me at the pier! No need for a boat to catch pelagics these days. Waiting to see if he can get a pic......

Upvote 0

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
Kyle I'll be there in a few minutes. ;)

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
well if it was an Asian dude, then it must be true. those guys know how to fish coming out of the womb

I said that to my close Chinese friend. He laughed and said, "Joe....that's the Japanese...we suck at fishing." True story.

Upvote 0

WaterDawg

Jun 28, 2008
Ladera Ranch, CA
Name
Kevin
Boat
17' Whaler
My friend just called me from the US Open saying that he was looking off the pier and he saw a dodo swimming just under the surface, chasing some Asian dudes lure as he was bringing it in. He said hes a 100% sure what he saw and is not lying. Everybody get you live bait buckets, fill it with dines, and meet me at the pier! No need for a boat to catch pelagics these days. Waiting to see if he can get a pic......
Saw one in Irvine lake the other day. I love El Niño.

Upvote 0