FREE DO NOT BUY FROM MEMBER JUSTIN CARDENAS!!

NtensiV

It is what it is....
Feb 26, 2016
SoCal
Name
Steve0hands
Boat
Parker 2530
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I recently had a bad experience with a HO that I will be soon posting for everyone to read. Shit gets old fast... Hope you're able to have this resolved and not have to take actions like Ive had to do.

Reactions: jer dog

The Fishing Cholo

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 24, 2019
East Los Angeles
Name
The Fishing Cholo
Boat
14ft Klamath "SOLD IT"
Is
I should have done more due diligence before buying from member Justin Cardenas. If so, I would have seen this thread:
https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/t...in-cardenas-selling-accurate-valiants.686840/

I've bought and sold many items on BDO and other forums and never once had an issue... until now.
5/8/19 - I purchased 4 spools of Toro Tamer braid via text. Justin said he would ship out the braid the next day and provide me with tracking.
5/14/19 I texted Justin inquiring if he had sent the line. He apologized for the delay blaming it on deleting my messages on his phone. He said he would send it that night.
5/25/19 - Since I received no tracking info, I called and left a message on his phone to call me back
5/26/19 - After calling repeatedly, I get Justin on the phone and allegedly he sent out the package but threw away the receipt with the tracking info. He says that he will go to the post office and check. That if by some chance the package never went out....
6/1/19 to present - His mailbox is full and he never answers the phone or my texts.

To BDO members, do not purchase from justin cardenas. It's not worth the hassle. There are far more professional and responsible sellers on this for
What is the toro tamer line equivalent to?

dondon73

Mar 10, 2012
Norco ca. USA
Name
Don
Boat
none
I should have done more due diligence before buying from member Justin Cardenas. If so, I would have seen this thread:
https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/t...in-cardenas-selling-accurate-valiants.686840/

I've bought and sold many items on BDO and other forums and never once had an issue... until now.
5/8/19 - I purchased 4 spools of Toro Tamer braid via text. Justin said he would ship out the braid the next day and provide me with tracking.
5/14/19 I texted Justin inquiring if he had sent the line. He apologized for the delay blaming it on deleting my messages on his phone. He said he would send it that night.
5/25/19 - Since I received no tracking info, I called and left a message on his phone to call me back
5/26/19 - After calling repeatedly, I get Justin on the phone and allegedly he sent out the package but threw away the receipt with the tracking info. He says that he will go to the post office and check. That if by some chance the package never went out....
6/1/19 to present - His mailbox is full and he never answers the phone or my texts.

To BDO members, do not purchase from justin cardenas. It's not worth the hassle. There are far more professional and responsible sellers on this forum.
Thanks for Heads-up!! Most definitely will remember this forum/Justin Carnitas

The Fishing Cholo

Feb 24, 2019
East Los Angeles
Name
The Fishing Cholo
Boat
14ft Klamath "SOLD IT"
why would you bring this thread back for that DUMB question ?
no question is ever dumb.if you never ask about a certain product than you will never know about.than you will look dumb fishing with that product.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
no question is ever dumb.if you never ask about a certain product than you will never know about.than you will look dumb fishing with that product.
Considering the subject matter of this thread,yes it's a dumb question.Sorry.

Reactions: gecsr1