Not open for further replies.

sam1963

Jun 6, 2007
Huntington Beach
Name
Sam Murphy
Boat
12.5' Fish N Dive
We (wife and I) have both been diving for at least 12 years each. I was an instructor for PADI for 4 years. We both have loged thousands of dives each... localy. The wife gets over an hour sightseeing on a 72. I always have my head in the holes jacking creatures out of their hiding spots, 50 min on a 95. We have a Skagit Orca 24 SC and go to Catalina 3 times a month, at least. If you are able to dive safe (navigation, solo, night, etc.) and generally not need to be rescued. and have a shit load of local dives. We will provide the transportation to the island, food and beer. The boat does not run on thanks.

Send me a PM...
P/M on the way.

scubadiver408

Oct 6, 2010
Norcal
Name
Kevin
Short notice, but I'm a rookie diver looking for some lobster. Is anybody free to look for some bugs EARLY tomorrow morning (Oct. 9th) in the Laguna area?

alex3012red

Dec 2, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
Alex
Boat
21 trophy/ yamaha outboard
New to diving, got equip, bought speargun now need to use it! Iam free most weekend, if somebody doesn't mind a newby let me know iam in the chula vista area, i have a boat(20ft BAYLINER). Been to the coronados a couple of times fishing but never diving.

mparrague

May 5, 2010
Newport Beach, CA
Name
Max
Boat
none
freediving spearfishing or bugs in OC area, post your info and well work something out

have 13ft dingy with 10 hp engine or down for shore diving

Nov 21, 2007
Santana Eh...
Name
Tom
Boat
18' babeliner
Cert. by PADI for a little over a year now. Been on several night dives for lobsters and also day dive spearing. Boats in the shop but have been on a buddies. Usually in the OC area but looking for different spots. PM or email me [email protected]

Ggiannig8912

May 17, 2011
El Cajon
Name
Gianni
Boat
yellow rocket
first off i realize how old this thread is, but anyways im pretty much a rookie diver and have yet to dive at night and was wondering if anybody out there would like to take the time and teach me a few things about gettin lobster at night. i dont have all my own gear yet because i need to find dive partners and be able to go out on a regular basis before i start spendin all that money. anyways if anybody is interested in taking me out a pm would be appreciated

jungleist45

Aug 15, 2012
thousand oaks
Name
ruben rubalcava
Boat
pelican
new to the game. looking for someone that can show me the ropes. been out once since i purchased my gear. got a 2 man kayak if it makes a difference.

artafishall

Decorate a seal today!
Jun 16, 2004
Mattersville
Name
Ryan
Boat
20' Shamrock "Irish Jig"
One thing that I have noticed about this sport is finding a regular buddy to dive with is not easy. I do know a few people that are into it but it is hard to make schedule's work on both sides. Only one guy I dive with has a open enough schedule to make it happen.

I love the water in it or on it and their is nothing worse than having a beautiful day and no back up if something goes wrong. I live in the OB/Sunset cliffs area. New suit, gun, and pole spear. Naui cert got dive gear and taking an advanced diver class next week. Dive twice a week minimum for work. (Smudge still have your pole spear by the way. you need to get it before you move.) If you want to get in the water pm.

fishegle

May 17, 2007
Oceanside
Name
travis
Boat
sea fox 23.6
Taking my boat out of Oceanside tomorrow late morning. I am a rebreather diver, if anyone want to go dive around camp pen area off red beach let me know.

Reactions: Shanethelipripper

SpearoShack

50-Ton Master Captain
Aug 21, 2017
Newport Beach
Name
Meshach Carson
Boat
No boat
I'm looking for a experience spear diver that willing to teach me the ways. I'll give them free trips on our boat in return pm me
Hey man, im an experienced spearo from Puerto Rico who just moved to newport from florida 5 months ago and looking to get on the water! Ive got 2 riffe guns and tons of gear.

raw66

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 23, 2014
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Gary M
Boat
USS Howard W Gilmore AS-16 Sub Pac6
My models dive partners must sign releases on photo shoots irregardless of their skill level.
B1EF109D-4E20-4925-8444-98A703B1B788.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.