I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
4.05.a
A dip net must be handheld and the motion of the Dip Net shall be caused only by the physical effort of the operator. A dip net may not be moved through the Water by any mechanical force or motorized device.

Ya better watch out

Upvote 0

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
4.05.a
A dip net must be handheld and the motion of the Dip Net shall be caused only by the physical effort of the operator. A dip net may not be moved through the Water by any mechanical force or motorized device.

Ya better watch out
I've been dipping Shad my whole life. I know every DFW officer in southern Cal. I don't brake the law and I don't watch out.

Upvote 0

Tuna Vic

Mar 17, 2010
Whittier California
Name
Victor
Boat
18ftC/CWellcraft Calico Time II
Hey Corey awesome video,and your exactly right,that shad is like squid in the salt,when we’ve been able to dip shad there,we’ve caught LMB,big crappie,and even catfish on them,wtg thanks cool vid!

Reactions: Hardcor
Upvote 0

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
Brookings Oregon
Name
mike
Boat
19"Gregor
4.05.a

Ya better watch out

Ross Mariano and myself got cited at lower Castaic years ago for the same thing. We paid the fine wasn't worth taking off work to fight it.

Upvote 0

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Ross Mariano and myself got cited at lower Castaic years ago for the same thing. We paid the fine wasn't worth taking off work to fight it.

Roger that, I was warned at upper Castaic a few years ago is how I knew. We obviously don't travel in the right circles.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Cory,if you made your videos 3 minutes or less I would probably watch them.After 30 seconds my A.D.D. starts to kick in.

Im not trying to criticize just trying to help you out...I dunno,maybe its just me.

Upvote 0