Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
denis and his cruew hase been fishing sq for a very long time and hase ejoyd great suckses,this trip was to be a slow one,the yellowtail shut off righ as denis showd up,i hade a great lingcos and reds spot that i axsently share with a friend and 3 othere boats show up and cleand it out,keep that in mind for later use,not good,the current went slack and fish fish went off byte,so it was dificult fishing,we did find reds and small lings moust days after hard fish,we whade one day with nice reds and one with wide open sandbass,calicos,reds,whitefish and so on,calicos at san martin were slow,we fishd 2 days and hade to take 2 days off doo to rain and wind,we went for a day trip to the oister farms,bought 10 dosen and headde for a feast on the beach,after the storm it went flat againg and so did the current,there was non,so it was tough,ok,here a few fotos of denisses trip........fishonnn&onnn.
here denis shows off a few of his dead head lures and a few nuw colors.
IMG_5576.JPG

we made great baite right outside the bay.
IMG_5483.JPG
deep water reds.
IMG_5484.JPG

late in the afternnon the reds startted to go good.
IMG_5488.JPG

the oister farm.
IMG_5496.JPG

a volcanic oister tour.
IMG_5504.JPG

oister and beer on the beach.
IMG_5519.JPG

los 3 amigos,james dean,lee lecher and denis quesnel.mr deadhead.
IMG_5528.JPG

denis el manos frias.
IMG_5520.JPG

2 days of off and on rain=a muddy hell in sq.
IMG_5540.JPG

sand bass love the brouwn basterd.
IMG_5557.JPG

one lone shalow water tail on the new purpul basterd.
IMG_5560.JPG

wide open san bass,a man hase to doo what a man hase to doo and as often as possible.
IMG_5563.JPG

the broun basterd at work.
IMG_5567.JPG
e
reds like them.
IMG_5570.JPG

flat,blue and wide open.
IMG_5572.JPG

last i heard denis is now selling tecate beer,good luck my friend,make a mill and share it with youre friends,good seeinya denis,thanck you,seeya in gonzaga bay in april.........fishonnn&onnn.
IMG_5578.JPG

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
Reactions: denis

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
Reactions: Leslie. Christensen

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.
We are going to be in SQ the middle of March for a few days
Gonna have to order some more jigs from Dennis
dan denis hase several new colors and sizes,there working great,fishonnnn my friend.

Reactions: Dogman619 and denis

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
Sorry u must have got an old jig when I first started. There checked twice now with pliers and it doesn’t ever happen again at all

1 Ola Mas

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 24, 2010
Looking at the Coronados from the patio...
Name
WoodEye
Boat
15' Gregor 25hp Mariner
Thanks for the PM. Foto from two months ago or so and I did email offering to mail two back on my nickel to be fixed. You said no that you test them but those sharp edges dont play well with knots in my opinion. Customer service at its finest!
I took them to work and had my plumber fix them and now I can use them confidently.

Last edited:

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
Sorry. Thought u we’re ok. I did say I tested them u said ok I’ll keep them. I would have no problem. Replacing them sorry miss communication. I’m not perfect

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
This is my last response ok I’m sorry for the miss communication. Anyone that has dealt with me Or no s. Me. Surely if they said I’ll mail them back. I would never. Never say no. U said 100%. Ok I’ll keep them. I just mentioned. So you would no I test the weld. 2 different times Please send them all back I’ll refund your money. And shipping. No problem.