Defiance Boats post. Was this really needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishinnut

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 18, 2008
Monroe, WA USA
Name
Ron Garner
Boat
32 Proline Express
Thanks for the posts on the new boat, Bo.

I feel I need to post this as I am frustrated. I like Bloodydecks for the reason that most members are fairly well educated and willing to listen and work when needed. Most don't pull many punches, but I sure dont want to see it end up like two of the other boards that many of us have migrated away from. On those other boards it seems like a bunch of wolves waiting to attack anyone that disagrees with them.

I work very hard for all of you and am in deep keeping our fisheries alive and at times expanding them. Most never see 80% of the impact that would happen that I deal with. I run a 60 hour a week business and employ guys with families on top of keeping our fisheries from getting sucker punched by legislators. Its a bitch giving up fishing when others are going. Things happen fast at this level and have to be dealt with immediately. No flexability at times. There are no shortage of issues.

I rely on Bloodydecks as a major mouth piece for our saltwater fisheries to get the message out when needed. The other two forum boards constantly attack people using poor or misinformation. I know cause many times I am the one in the middle of what is going on, doing the decision making. I am disappointed how people are treated at times and am starting to see a similarity starting here with the other boards.

Lets get back on a positive note and treat these other members with respect. I am not talking about ribbing as it is in good fun. But attacks that are unwarranted.

Merry Christmas to all!
Ron

Upvote 0

GregE

Seeking Kodak Moments
May 17, 2011
Shelton, WA Mason
www.sagecreekforums.com
Name
Greg Eastman
Boat
Kodak II - Arima SL 22
Ron, I know many of us greatly appreciate your efforts to keep the WA forum informative and civil.

Thank you for caring and sharing!!

Upvote 0

Kool-Aid

Mar 18, 2008
WA
Name
Jason
Boat
35 Carolina Classic
Ron I feel you and always appreciate your efforts.

Problem is you are probably preaching to the choir. All of the bashing posts typically pop up with guys that have under 20 posts and troll the forums. That and throw in a few CA guys that have nothing to do with our community. Yes I own a defiance...and I have my reasons for loving the boat I have. And every god damned time I will step up and defend my point of view because I don't want just the negative side of things posted.

The reality is that the core of the PNW bloodydecks will always be strong. We will be there for each other when shit gets real out on the water or off. We will be there when we need each other to lift our spirits. We will be there when we need to rally for our rights. We will fish side by side and pitch each other shit when some do well and others don't. We will fish side by side and be big enough men to congratulate those that win derbies and tournaments. Most of all we will be there to share our experiences...

Since meeting you fuckers my on the water experience has been enhanced tenfold. My off the water at the campsite experience...twentyfold. As a group there is no rival. Yes we disagree and bs and rib each other. But as a group of Internet guys we stand pretty damn strong. Some hate us, some don't know us, and some don't get us...but for those that participate we all know the respect we all hold for each other.

And to the trolls and the haters...keep on keeping on. I know we wish you would crawl under the rock you came from, but you won't. I can only compare you to dog shit. I love my dog like I love this forum. Unfortunately I have to go around picking up its shit...you trolls and haters are this forum's shit; you're a necessary evil... I have to deal with you...but I do because I love this forum and like having it around just like I like my dog being around even though I have to clean up after it. My Christmas wish is that you would bite your tongue and only add positives to the site...but it's a far fetched wish.

Again Ron, thanks for all you are willing to do and maybe this year one of my goals will be to become more involved.

Merry Christmas to everyone.....

Upvote 0

KC Lanier

Capt. KC Sportfishing
Jun 11, 2009
Mexico Beach, Florida
www.KCsportfishing.com
Name
Kevin and Cyndi
Boat
32 Luhrs Open "Fishin'Luhrs"
I concur with Ron....I know we, at times, are questioned as to "why are you on Bloody Decks" I know Ron as well as myself always talk about how Great all the guys are on here and how they are all will to step up and help whenever needed and I very firmly believe it to this day.

We need every local Tackle and Boat business that we have now to stay strong and viable. Every business has issues and constructive criticism is always welcome but as you all know
our local guys always take care of their customers........well all but one does :-)

I will tell you that I had a mix up with something I ordered from Defiance. When we all realized it, they corrected it very quickly and I am very pleased.

I always live by the philosophy that if I like and have success with a product I will always talk it up but If I don't like it or it fails to perform you'll never hear a word about it on a forum

We need all Hands on deck for issues that lie ahead of us. Have a Great and Safe New Years celebration

Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    A good post koolaid that calls the trolls and Kali fags out.

Upvote 0

Kool-Aid

Mar 18, 2008
    WA
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    35 Carolina Classic
    It's doing what you just did.

Congratulations......

Upvote 0

Fish Slapper

I would love to be your Captain for a day!
    Jul 30, 2008
    Tacoma,Wa
    www.markyoungbloodsportfishing.com
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    30 Ft "Pacific Addiction". 26.5 ft Alumaweld Columbia "Turbos Palace"
    I will go on the record and say that Defiance did a hell of a job helping me get my boat seaworthy again! They treated me with the greatest respect, were very up front on the issues at hand, gave me different options for repairs and delivered as promised....they have a customer for life as far as I am concerned.

Mark Youngblood

Upvote 0

MarkFromSea

Piscatologist
    Jun 10, 2012
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    "Solo"
    I'm a new guy.... I wouldn't have caught the 72-76 tuna in Sept-Oct fishing solo with out your help, hard work and a whole lot of luck. I am a bit gun shy on here though. I am surprised we don't have a way to block the trolls...... Some Kalis are fine but there are some regulars that I could do without. I'm still getting used to BM and MM... LOL but that fucker Tues can go fuck himself and some gonorrhea dripping whore. :rofl:

By the way, this tuna fishing ruined my desire to ice fish... plucking perch out of Fish Lake and others just doesn't have the allure it once had.:shithappens:

Upvote 0

Kool-Aid

Mar 18, 2008
    WA
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    35 Carolina Classic
    EZ....you're my Christmas miracle....thank you.

oh...and BTW...I looked in the mirror....was I supposed to be naked?

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    You guys from up north are something else ! you talk about people slinging shit and to be nice and now you have the smell of shit in your own hand.If you guys dont want anybody but your own on a website then start your own website.Are you guys not smart enough to realize that what you post gets seen by all ? Merry Christmas from warm and sunny San Diego

Upvote 0

Kool-Aid

Mar 18, 2008
    WA
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    35 Carolina Classic
    You guys from up north are something else ! you talk about people slinging shit and to be nice and now you have the smell of shit in your own hand.If you guys dont want anybody but your own on a website then start your own website.Are you guys not smart enough to realize that what you post gets seen by all ? Merry Christmas from warm and sunny San Diego

EZ...it took an extra hour but there you go....

plj46 you don't get it...and that's ok. I will try to explain one last time. Ron's not asking others not to read our stuff. He's simply saying that it doesn't always need to resort to a bashing thing. It's been my observation that we have our trolls that have a low post count, and CA guys that must not have anything going on in their area so the hop on the WASHINGTON forum and stir the shit.

We we could start our own website, you and others can play nice, or you can stick to your CALIFORNIA brethren and troll each other.

Jesus...I must be bored out of my mind to keep typing on this stuff.

Bloodydecks is a huge forum...there are sections of that forum. While we all get the advantages of hopping around to different areas it seems that some of you enjoy hanging out on the Washington portion of the website...why you do is beyond me. I think Ron's just asking for a little fucking respect and that you don't turn a simple..."hey just a quick post to show you what we have going" into a bashing.

In a reduction to the ridiculous...remember what your mom told you when you were little..."if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all."

And in the immortal words of Ron Burgandy "stay classy San Diego."

Upvote 0

Team Sency

Fish!! Or be Fished!!!
    Jan 6, 2012
    Black Diamond
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    JuiceBox2

It's been my observation that we have our trolls that have a low post count, and CA guys that must not have anything going on in their area so the hop on the WASHINGTON forum and stir the shit.

End of the day....low count or from Cali....welcome and let's all make the site fun and a good resource. It takes two to tango and if someone flips sum shit, then don't respond back. Lame someone would knock your boat, but we all have our own preference and budgets. All boats are kick ass, even those clunky metal kinds!

Thanks for efforts Ron...make me feel selfish!!

Upvote 0

Fishinnut

Apr 18, 2008
    Monroe, WA USA
    Name
    Ron Garner
    Boat
    32 Proline Express
    Thanks everyone to try to help. When we have issues it is embarrassing to ask a legislator to look at our site. If they read the real negative mud slinging it would tend to make them not want to help us. There are many that will never post on sites that bash that are good people.

By the way my hats off to Bo to be able to survive and even thrive in a tough economy. Many boat places are still going under. I am sure his boats are quality because the guys that own them have nothing bad to say.

Thanks everyone for understanding and Merry Christmas.

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white

plj46 you don't get it...and that's ok. I will try to explain one last time. Ron's not asking others not to read our stuff. He's simply saying that it doesn't always need to resort to a bashing thing. It's been my observation that we have our trolls that have a low post count, and CA guys that must not have anything going on in their area so the hop on the WASHINGTON forum and stir the shit.

We we could start our own website, you and others can play nice, or you can stick to your CALIFORNIA brethren and troll each other.

Jesus...I must be bored out of my mind to keep typing on this stuff.

Bloodydecks is a huge forum...there are sections of that forum. While we all get the advantages of hopping around to different areas it seems that some of you enjoy hanging out on the Washington portion of the website...why you do is beyond me. I think Ron's just asking for a little fucking respect and that you don't turn a simple..."hey just a quick post to show you what we have going" into a bashing.

In a reduction to the ridiculous...remember what your mom told you when you were little..."if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all."

And in the immortal words of Ron Burgandy "stay classy San Diego."
    I seriously doubt there are a bunch of Kali guys going to the Washington forum,it shows up on "new posts".I'll leave it at that and get off YOUR private forum now.

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
    Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    I must have missed something, i am from ca. and i come on here all the time just to see what you guys are up to.... don't post here much because I'm not involved in the local stuff, but I still like hearing what others are doing... don't know what the problem your having with the guys from ca. but don't lump them all together... and I think that Tues is from Az.

Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    gonzo
    You contribute to the Discussions. I feel that your Welcome here cause you show respect and are here to Help. Tues. used to be from Kali. He, Conseamate, [email protected], plj46, Carl, and a few others come do driveby's on our Wa Site. Say Stupid shit, Insult us, (Won't ship to out of Staters). Generally they act like a Donkey ASS here and we are quick to defend.

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
    Sep 6, 2005
    Escondido
    Name
    Buster Brown
    Boat
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
    gonzo
    You contribute to the Discussions. I feel that your Welcome here cause you show respect and are here to Help. Tues. used to be from Kali. He, Conseamate, [email protected], plj46, Carl, and a few others come do driveby's on our Wa Site. Say Stupid shit, Insult us, (Won't ship to out of Staters). Generally they act like a Donkey ASS here and we are quick to defend.

I can we not comment on the stupid shit you guys post.....your the best entertainment here.......please carry on.....

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
    Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    You clowns are slinging shit on Christmas day? Really?

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.