DEFIANCE (ALLiED BOAT )

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
You need a big boat to fish? rookie..You just dont know when to quit do ya? Id take freds sick boat anywhere anyday!
Every seasoned captain knows its not the boat...Its the man at the helm. Anyone can go buy a yacht...Cannot trade cash for hours. I thought you moved to Sheeptana? Why wont you stay there?
I'll match my hours on the water with anybody. My family had the first fresh herring in ilwaco, I was a commercial fisherman for over 30 years (troller) I have fished on purse seiners out of gig harbor, beach seined for perch , herring fished. I think I know a little about fishing. I was trying to be funny. The last boat I owned was a 250 admiral. Sure it was a pain in the ass to tow around but was sure nice on the water. I also hold a merchant seamans card so please don't think that you are better than me. What is this (freds sick boat ) did I miss something .Are you trying to say that Patrick really don't need that big boat just be a better man at the helm as far a Sheeptana are you speaking from personal knowledge or just guessing, because I haven't heard of any funny business going on other than in ENUMCLAW . Now I hope I was not wrong in responding to Woodrow's 246 s response.

Last edited:

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
I'll match my hours on the water with anybody. My family had the first fresh herring in ilwaco, I was a commercial fisherman for over 30 years (troller) I have fished on purse seiners out of gig harbor, beach seined for perch , herring fished. I think I know a little about fishing. I was trying to be funny. The last boat I owned was a 250 admiral. Sure it was a pain in the ass to tow around but was sure nice on the water. I also hold a merchant seamans card so please don't think that you are better than me. What is this (freds sick boat ) did I miss something
I'll match my hours on the water with anybody. My family had the first fresh herring in ilwaco, I was a commercial fisherman for over 30 years (troller) I have fished on purse seiners out of gig harbor, beach seined for perch , herring fished. I think I know a little about fishing. I was trying to be funny. The last boat I owned was a 250 admiral. Sure it was a pain in the ass to tow around but was sure nice on the water. I also hold a merchant seamans card so please don't think that you are better than me. What is this (freds sick boat ) did I miss something .Are you trying to say that Patrick really don't need that big boat just be a better man at the helm as far a Sheeptana are you speaking from personal knowledge or just guessing, because I haven't heard of any funny business going on other than in ENUMCLAW
DAMNIT!!!!!

brb, need to make another beer and popcorn run....

Please make sure all goats and sheep are penned up due to a feller from over yonder in Montana is in the area. Be on the look out for strange man with head stuck in fence.
sounds like that fence thing has worked for you.Putting their heads in the fence did that stop the horses from kicking you

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
You were sober this whole time? @Alice1952 And I was going to give u the benefit of a doubt assuming you had an excuse... Guess not
What's funny woodno is that you never answer any of my questions intelligently so are you a experienced captain

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
We'll talk to Bo. Unmask Alice
Go right ahead ask all you want is that suppose to be some kind of threat show him where you guys are bad mouthing his allied boats,I'm sure he would respond favorable to that. Why is it that every time I ask a question to clarify statements made nobody ever responds with a intelligent response just smart ass remarks

Last edited:

rickstah

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 24, 2013
Bremerton
Name
Rick
Boat
19' Maxum for the Sound / Ocean boat-ho
The idle and empty threats don't sit well with folks. Bo has contributed here and has been an advertiser in the past, not to mention he has many relationships with people here who have used his services for new outboards, bait tanks and the like.

I think most of the comments about his boats are meant to make a better product, because unlike most sites, the people here know what they want and what goes into building boats.

This isn't ifish or THT. If you look back through past threads, you'll see the same people commenting and contributing. Which is why most of everyone is in Westport tipping back a couple and feasting on some spring rolls and whole hog at this moment.

Barracuda1

Master of None
Jul 7, 2011
All over this bitch!
Name
Fred
Boat
Defiance 220 EX (BARRACUDA II)
Alice. Quit "knee jerk posting" Seriously.. I'm just trying to help you here. There are a lot of awesome folks on here who have contributed a ton to this group. Piss on one you piss on all. We can all appreciate that you have some experience but shouting it over the fence don't mean much to your neighbors.. C'mon man, contribute with some dignity and you'll be responded to in kind.

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
We'll talk to Bo. Unmask Alice
The idle and empty threats don't sit well with folks. Bo has contributed here and has been an advertiser in the past, not to mention he has many relationships with people here who have used his services for new outboards, bait tanks and the like.

I think most of the comments about his boats are meant to make a better product, because unlike most sites, the people here know what they want and what goes into building boats.

This isn't ifish or THT. If you look back through past threads, you'll see the same people commenting and contributing. Which is why most of everyone is in Westport tipping back a couple and feasting on some spring rolls and whole hog at this moment.
Yes , I know what your saying, I had problems with my Defiance and Bo stood by me and helped me out with everything. He's a real standup guy in my books. Did I make a idle or empty threat

Walker Inc.

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 24, 2013
Gig Harbor, WA
Name
Patrick Walker
Boat
33 ft. Coldwater Walkaround
I own a Coldwater, and I have watched this allied be built from the day the first weld was made. I had a few conversations s with Bo about what I liked and disliked about my boat. I can assure you that I would not hesitate to own this boat. In certain respects it has the Coldwater outbuilt. I can't wait to run it. Bo has hit this one out of the park. I can say this boat from all appearances is in the same league as as my CW.

Reactions: Jeffsk7 and goatram

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
Mar 4, 2009
Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
Name
Kim
Boat
26' Duckworth..."Mayhem"
:hali_ruahahaha::hali_ruahahaha:
I'll match my hours on the water with anybody. QUOTE]
I own a Coldwater, and I have watched this allied be built from the day the first weld was made. I had a few conversations s with Bo about what I liked and disliked about my boat. I can assure you that I would not hesitate to own this boat. In certain respects it has the Coldwater outbuilt. I can't wait to run it. Bo has hit this one out of the park. I can say this boat from all appearances is in the same league as as my CW.
Hey Patrick, Just curious if the Allied is a walk-around? I feel that's one of the things your CW has over most of the other boats that you are competing against.

JTC

Too Sirius
Aug 13, 2012
Redmond Wa
Name
Jeff
Boat
24' North River O/S. SIRIUS FISHIN
:hali_ruahahaha::hali_ruahahaha:

Hey Patrick, Just curious if the Allied is a walk-around? I feel that's one of the things your CW has over most of the other boats that you are competing against.
Hey Kim
I believe I see a side door on the cabin in the photo on the starboard side

Jul 4, 2016
Kettle Falls/ Tacoma
Name
Josh
Boat
Hewescraft Searunner
Yes, it is a walkaround and it is a very nice boat and well built. We went and looked at it first hand a week ago since we are currently shopping for a bigger boat. I'm almost convinced already this may be the one. Can't wait to see it finished this weekend.