MJB

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
sold it!!
It's just around the corner and unfortunately it's on the holiday weekend AGAIN!

I'll skip the opener until Sunday afternoon so many people it's crazy

Good luck!

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
Archery

Sluester

I kill stuff
Jul 22, 2003
Lakeside
Name
Mike
Boat
Killin time, Bill Collector
Yes...please stay home as it will be way too crowded due to it being a hoilday weekend. Thanks in advance.
Go shoot doves.

Have had quite a few guts contacting ne about whether they can hunt with their AO tag at the begining of A22.
Yes...forked horn or better.

I hope folks took the time to scout before the season starts.......who am i kidding. Lol

fishingkid

Aug 15, 2004
Lake Elsinore
Name
Boat
N/A
I've put some time in scouting this year hopeing it pays off again. Havnt seen any monsters but I've seen my fair share of bucks actually surprised to see the buck to doe ratio this year never seen anything like it in my area. This week they started loosing there velvet.

MJB

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
sold it!!
The AO (Archery-Only) tag allows hunting with archery equip- ment only during the archery and general seasons in A, B, or D zones buck only

with a AO or D16 tag archery season 9/3-9/25

AO for D16 General 10/22-11/20

Sure wish they would put this info on the mile long deer tag

Reactions: stairman

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
Sure wish they would put this info on the mile long deer tag
I was just wondering the SAME THING. Why the hell don't they put this on the tag?

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
When it was smaller tags their excuses were the tag was too small and they are printed much to soon to get the season info on them which was bullshit back then. Now there is no excuse. Yet it still isn't on the tag.

It's funny when i hear people scoff at the idea that they do this kinda crap to insure they catch a few other uninformed yet otherwise law abiding citizens with a revenue enhancing ticket