Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
The usual suspects this year showed up the for local party. As far as the hunting though, sloooooooow. The slowest year we've ever had and with all the rain last year you'd think the deer would be everywhere but I guess we've had drought for long the latest crops are just used to it.

Anyway, 3 in the box and still a few days left. Some dickwad poached a big herd buck before legal time inside County park. We heard the shot about a mile away and it was barely light. Probably spot lighted in the truck lights. Who does that. Fuckin idiot got us all harassed all weekend by local LE. If you are gonna poach do it whenever moron just not regular season so the rest of us don't get treated like criminals. We got interrogated for 1/2 a day and it just sucked.

Good luck to everyone still up there. Almost time to switch back to the bow.

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
If there is over cast... 1/2 hr before sunrise is barely light. Thats jacked up though.. cant help and wonder how big it was and if they caught the asshole?
It had to be in headlights. Not sure if they actually caught them.

Reactions: CartridgeCalls

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
First year his and her tags filled for my wife and I. A good feeling. The gang still up for the weekend.

2019 tagged out.jpg

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Kurt , You ugly bugger , you guys killed the only 2 deer on that mountain this year . I will say that every deer I saw come in were healthy fat bastads
Ya ready for Arizona??? :D Alecks and Mark scored but wow, the rut is late and rain is late so them damn things didn't want to come off private property. If this rain continues like this we'll be back to normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: CartridgeCalls

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
All of my hunt pics are there so 100% success :D Cutover success.

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Talking to Bishers they had a real run of people bringing in deer. Most of these were shot North of the 8 this year.