Black Cat

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 19, 2016
Temecula
Name
Chris
Boat
Bertram Bahia Mar
Haulover Inlet would cause MORE soiled panties for these So Cal Fisherman than the Worst Case of Montezuma's Revenge!!!....Queegueg

I think I've wasted hundreds of hours watching "zap power" or something like that's videos on you tube of that inlet. Quite the variety of boats and skill level push through there on a daily basis. And yes that short interval 4-6' swell would cause quite the pucker factor.

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
I've ridden on the Mod V. I would never consider owning one unless I fished just the bay and kelp line.

Reactions: Pacific Jigger

Dragon

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 24, 2006
SLO Co.
Name
Paul
Boat
22' Pro Sport CC / 20' Skipjack Open
The ocean changes with each major point you go around as you go North. I grew up fishing in the South land. It is with out a doubt Awesome! for more reasons than one.

I have been slowly migrating North...One you get around Palos Verde's if gets rougher, then Pt. Magu rougher yet. and once you get around Pt. Conception (Arguello) It's a whole new ocean, you went from So. facing to No. facing beaches...MORE WIND & More Swell!!! Im up by Avila Bch. / Morro Bay now we dont get near the fishable days in a row you guys get. We come down and fish w/Brandon H. from time to time and always Have a Laugh at what is considered "Rough" down there.

The Trade Off...Crowds!!!! & Colder Water

Everyone knows each other too!! for the most part...