December 22, 2010 Lahaina Harbor Maui Hawaii

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by Startmeup, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Aloha from Lahaina Harbor, Maui. While the rest of the country is looking at cool temperatures Maui is at a brisk 77 degrees. Not too shabby. The season is upon us and the smell of fresh catch and pine are abound.

[​IMG]
    Vincent watches and learns the finer points of filleting from the Start Me Up Team.
    [​IMG]
    Tyler Bain with his mahi caught on a four hour shared trip.
    [​IMG]
    The Samels and Tony Berendes cheered on as Nate Berendes boated this 12 pound mahi.
    [​IMG]
    Joe Gomez with his mahi caught on a morning 4 hour charter.
    [​IMG]
    Way To Go! With 34 fish caught tunas and mahis Rene, Todd, Jon, Brandon and Lance had quite the work out. Their arms were screaming after their early morning charter.
    [​IMG]
    Mathew and Sophia Beckworth with their first catch, some prime nabettas to be enjoyed by the whole family.
    [​IMG]
    David Nopens with his mahi caught at Nassau buoy.
    [​IMG]
    Souky Phanphongsa with a mahi caught on the backside of Lanai.
    [​IMG]
    Patrick, Bryan, Mark and Michael with their mahis caught on a shared trip with Team Start Me Up.
    [​IMG]
    Ben, Joe and Greg had a terrific catch of 7 mahis and 7 tunas on their early morning charter.
    [​IMG]
    Mike, Roger, Jim, Joel and Mark with expectations high they weren’t disappointed with a catch of 8 mahis.
    [​IMG]
    Jeff, Shannon, Greg and Cody boated a few nice mahi and a rainbow runner on their shared charter.
    [​IMG]
    Travis, Ross, Clarke, Tony, Charlie and Amy reeled in 8 mahis on their early morning charter. They had all the fish filleted and were anxious to start barbequing.
    [​IMG]
    The Woldt Family decided on a family fishing trip as their outing and cheered over their small mahi catch.
    [​IMG]
    Erin, Brett, Kristi and Jason had a roaring good time boating these mahis at LA buoy.
    [​IMG]
    This 31.5 pound mahi was reeled in by Anthony Klco and then filleted and shared with the whole charter.
    [​IMG]
    Frank, Nancy and Afshin with some nice mahis caught on their early morning charter.
    [​IMG]
    Steve, Joe and Mike with their mahi catch that they had filleted and shared with the rest of the charter.
    [​IMG]
    Justin, Allison, Bryan and Rachael were all excited over their mahi catch and future barbeque.
    [​IMG]
    This 6 hour shared charter boated quite the variety with Matthew, August, Steve, Rossi, Bill and Paul as the anglers. They reeled in 2 uluas (giant travali) one weighing 55 pounds a 30 pound ono and an aku.

We at Start Me Up Sportfishing wish you all the best for a Healthy and Happy New Year.

Mahalo
    Burger