Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
THIS SPECIAL OFFER IS NOW OVER.

TO ALL YOU WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE, A BIG THANK YOU!

Tomorrow will pretty much be the last chance at getting in on the group buy we have going right now. This is for a great product which is a wireless safety kill switch that will shut down your engine in about 1 second should you fall in.

There is alot more to this, but I'm not going to repeat it all here again. The purpose of this thread is to hopefully reach a few more people who want in before the offer ends and have somehow missed the other thread.

All the info on the offer can be found on the BD link below that will take you to the thread/post where this discussion has taken place. If interested please PM me your email address asap, as the offer to receive your special promo code will shut down on July 1st at 10am. Once I get your info to FELL Marine, they will then send you an email with your special promo code (which is needed) to make the order for the special price.

More info can be found on this BD link to the thread, and all info regarding the deal is on PAGE 4, reply #62

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/t...switch-motor-shutdown-whos-interested.691200/

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
HEADS UP!!!

This offer ends tomorrow at 10am. Today is pretty much your last chance at getting in on this special discount price for the FELL Marine MOB+ Basepack. This is their newest Gen 2 unit.

If you want to be included in this deal, then make sure you PM me with your email, as I will need that to forward to FELL Marine. They will in return take my info and email all of you back with your own special Promo Code that you will use to secure this discount deal.

This offer ends tomorrow at 10am.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0