lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
He's going through some tough times and I don't know anyone who hasn't had rough times but it's no excuse to drink and drive, hit and run... I hope he can turn it around..

425.harris.phil.jake.josh.lc.021010.jpg

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" itxtvisited="1"><TBODY itxtvisited="1"><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD width="57%" itxtvisited="1">Feb 20, 2010</TD><TD vAlign=top width="43%" align=right itxtvisited="1"><!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var addthis_pub="nationalledger";</SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/200/addthis_widget.js"></SCRIPT><!-- AddThis Button END --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The son of the late Phil Harris, the well-known "Deadliest Catch" fishing boat captain who recently died, has been arrested in Seattle. According to a KOMO report, Jake Harris was arrested and charged with suspicion of DUI and hit-and-run.
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width=201 align=right itxtvisited="1"><TBODY itxtvisited="1"><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD itxtvisited="1"></TD></TR><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD class=span_caption itxtvisited="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Washington State Trooper Dan McDonald told the TV station a motorist called 911 to report an aggressive driver on the freeway and officers dispatched help from airborne troopers, who spotted the vehicle and guided highway-based troopers to the car for the traffic stop.

The report adds that "troopers identified the driver as Jake Harris and determined that he was impaired. Further investigation revealed that Harris was driving with a suspended license and that he was a suspect in a hit-and-run accident earlier in the evening."​

A family spokesman spoke with KIRO-TV and said that Jake Harris was booked into the King County Jail on Thursday night, but says Harris was not intoxicated and did not hit another car.​

<IFRAME style="Z-INDEX: 100000; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; POSITION: absolute; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=_atssh height=1 src="//s7.addthis.com/static/r07/sh10.html#swfp=0" frameBorder=0 width=1 name=_atssh></IFRAME>
<IFRAME style="Z-INDEX: 100000; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; POSITION: absolute; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=_atssh height=1 src="//s7.addthis.com/static/r07/sh10.html#swfp=0" frameBorder=0 width=1 name=_atssh></IFRAME>
<IFRAME style="Z-INDEX: 100000; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; POSITION: absolute; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=_atssh height=1 src="//s7.addthis.com/static/r07/sh10.html#swfp=0" width=1 name=_atssh frameborder="0"></IFRAME>

Upvote 0

mooningu

MLPA [email protected]!& DISTURBER
May 25, 2005
Lake Elsinore
Name
Dave Moon
Boat
S.S. Rosie Palm
That sucks. I thought this is the height of oppillio season. Maybe he was down in WA for his dads services?

Either way that's going to hurt the crew on the boat, and not to mention his family.

Not a good move Jake.

Upvote 0

frijolitos

cause I eat alot of beans
Oct 26, 2005
left coasting and on the slide
www.mexonline.com
Name
Kurt
Boat
23 grady, 16 Lund
fucking drunk driver is all he is....I don't give a shit who's kid he is and what has recently happened in his life.....NO excuses!!period. those who have lost somebody to one of these POS will understand how I feel about the issue. no boo-hoo story out of this one

Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    fucking drunk driver is all he is....I don't give a shit who's kid he is and what has recently happened in his life.....NO excuses!!period. those who have lost somebody to one of these POS will understand how I feel about the issue. no boo-hoo story out of this one

gotta agree with you on this one,im sorry about his dad but that doesnt allow you to hurt others.

Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
    Jun 26, 2004
    With your Mom
    Name
    Jim Perkins
    Boat
    18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
    I lost TWO Family members in the last year. I quit smokeing just before the second one died, and I DID NOT/HAVE NOT picked up a smoke through eveything that has gone down!!!!!! I was a 24 year smoker and made it through it without a smoke even during the holidays...loosing a family member is no Fucking reason to get drunk and behind the wheel....in fact there is no reason in the world that someone should drink and get behind the wheel!!!!!
    Drunk Drivers are just as bad as Rapist and ChildMolesters!!!!!

Rant Over....I hope he gets his shit together!!!

Upvote 0

osidefishin

big daddy
    Nov 27, 2006
    oceanside
    Name
    chuck
    Boat
    18' Klamath cc " Second chance "
    that sucks.I hope he can keep it together and stay out of trouble.the last thing his family needs is for him to kill someone cause he wants to drink and drive his pain away...

Upvote 0

SeaBasstard

May 9, 2008
    Seal Beach, CA
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    Whatever takes me to the fish
    Been there done that, not proud of it but getting my DUI was one of the best things that could of happened to me, made me be responsible for my actions for the first time in my life. Jake made a big mistake, hopefully he learns from this one....could of been alot worse, he could of injured or killed someone. I hope he knows how lucky he is to of just got arrested that night.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    Been there done that, not proud of it but getting my DUI was one of the best things that could of happened to me, made me be responsible for my actions for the first time in my life. Jake made a big mistake, hopefully he learns from this one....could of been alot worse, he could of injured or killed someone. I hope he knows how lucky he is to of just got arrested that night.

Ditto on that one, getting a DUI woke me up big time.

Upvote 0