pura vida

Pura Vida II
Jan 29, 2005
Murrieta
Name
Gene Miller
Boat
Pura Vida II, 500 mile range
W H Y Coyotes also do good and it seems quite a wast to kill them unless you are helping a farmer. I know as the Coyotes have been reduced in our area, and now we have loads of Ground Squirrels and Gophers.

Just my $.02

DirtyDave413

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 1, 2012
Decatur, TX
Name
Dave
Boat
rootbeer float
W H Y Coyotes also do good and it seems quite a wast to kill them unless you are helping a farmer. I know as the Coyotes have been reduced in our area, and now we have loads of Ground Squirrels and Gophers.

Just my $.02
After going thru all 16 pages, I've got to say, I don't get it.
I dont "get" ocean fishing, but I dont jump into those threads and knock it. I'd rather hunt my fish.
99% of my fishing is with a bow and arrow. The Carp huggers have a problem with that too haha.

Don't feel bad, a lot of people don't get yanking a fish out of the water either.
^^^^^^^^ This
We all have our own ways of killing animals

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
I will dispose of any that get near or on my property, my dog has been attacked a couple times already...also I take care of my own ground squirrel / rodent problem myself...I don't have hundreds of squirrels on my property any more... and then crows stay fed well, so they don't harm the hawks...

a little human intervention... sometimes works even better.......:)

Bondrvr

GOT A CUSTOM ROD FOR MY WIFE,,,,GREAT TRADE
Feb 12, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
mike
Boat
'99 Albemarle 280XF- Bubba Jean 28; Livingston LV-14 -BABY J
I kill what I eat, you kill for fun FUCK YOU ALL , I hope St. Peter is a Coyote. You should be hunted for fun.

5150Pescador

I love my 1911!
Aug 24, 2008
Orange County, Mexifornia
Name
Marcelo
Boat
Indy, Q105 and Intrepid!
I kill what I eat, you kill for fun FUCK YOU ALL , I hope St. Peter is a Coyote. You should be hunted for fun.
Oh, I also kill what I eat. Obviously all my food is dead when I eat it.

I don't always eat what I kill tho. Not into varmints and bugs and spiders and shit.

DirtyDave413

Feb 1, 2012
Decatur, TX
Name
Dave
Boat
rootbeer float
First of all, You can go fuck yourself. What is it about a fishing forum that brings the douches out? You are like the Carp worshipers that cry over a barrel of dead carp from a good day of Bowfishing haha.
I bet you have killed Spiders, Roaches, Ants, Mice, etc and didn't eat those. Hypocrite. Just like the Vegi-Fags and Anti's

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
Wow nasty nasty nasty, if st peter was a coyote he's most likely be shot and left to be eaten by some other wild life.....
And it's not nice to tell your fellow members I quote " FUCK YOU All"
as what goes around comes around....LOL

Have a great day... Your making lots of friends on BD...keep up the good work...:)

Reactions: 5150Pescador

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
It appears we got some closet bunny humpers on this thread :rofl:. Either that or watched Avatar too many times.

Reactions: 5150Pescador

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
First off, ground squirrels don't really show up at night. Coyotes do most of their damage at night. Hawks do more for the squirrel situation than Yotes. I'm a farm kid and if you saw what Yotes do it's just crazy. Eating calves while they are being born sticking half way out the Cow's ass end. They kill a lot of young Deer. They'll eat every Chicken you have. They'll kill and eat what ever they can. They are a ruthless predator. They'll kill your dog or cat, they'll eat it if they feel like it. Or just piss on it and move on. They are a land Shark but much smarter. They have big litters of pups. They are not endangered and have no real natural predators to keep them in check.

Basically, it's like having unlimited Hammerhead Sharks. There is a reason there is no "season" or bag limit on them. Even F and W knows we have to shoot them. Why wouldn't they have a "season" for them, or tags if they could make money off of it? Because they are like a locust that will eat everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTH and tap

reelbadlarry

Jun 25, 2005
socal
Name
Larry
Boat
23ft parker, reel bad
Don't try to bring facts into this! This is a purely emotional argument. One got into my neighbors coop, killed em all and took one to eat.

If you truely feel bad about them being killed, you need to hang up the rod and reel and move up to Berkley and hug some trees.