BigJack

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 20, 2008
Austin Tx
Name
jack
Boat
24' fiber form
down here seeing that would equate to this... take the rifle out of the roof rack, rummage around your pockets for a round, and ...... pop, the cops would thank you because they would have one less cat carcass.

At the ranch I hunt at in the first year they killed over 1000 dogs and like 300 bobcats

5150Pescador

I love my 1911!
Aug 24, 2008
Orange County, Mexifornia
Name
Marcelo
Boat
Indy, Q105 and Intrepid!
Pescador,

What size shot, choke do you use? What is the furthest you feel comfortable shooting with that setup?
My longest shot on a coyote was a good 97 yards with 3" number 4 buckshot using a super full choke. Now I just use a regular full on my Beretta Xtreme 2.
Comfortable? I guess i'd hail mary a shot at a coyote out to 100 yards. I mean, I really dont care if I MIGHT not kill it. Its only a coyote.

Out passed a hundred, well I wouldnt try it simply because those shells are a $1+ each and id be throwing a dollar away knowing im not gonna get it soo... yea. Inside of a hundred and it hangs up... i'll give it hell. Why not? ONLY ON COYOTES.

Mergrath

Oct 13, 2006
East County
Name
Tim "ShamWow" Schaeffer
Boat
Inflatable farm animals
down here seeing that would equate to this... take the rifle out of the roof rack, rummage around your pockets for a round, and ...... pop, the cops would thank you because they would have one less cat carcass.

At the ranch I hunt at in the first year they killed over 1000 dogs and like 300 bobcats
:D

Attachments

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
At least he died happy!
LOL I know, damn nice buck too!...I removed the video because I wasn't sure this was the right thread...but if anyone wants to see it, go to youtube and type in "Hunter Waits Until Buck Breeds Doe Deer & Deer Hunting magazine"

Albacrazy

NUCKIN FUTS 4 2NA
Sep 24, 2006
Vegas
Name
Drew
Boat
18' Coleman
LOL I know, damn nice buck too!...I removed the video because I wasn't sure this was the right thread...but if anyone want to see it, go to youtube and type in "Hunter Waits Until Buck Breeds Doe Deer & Deer Hunting magazine"
That deserves its own thread in hunting!

5150Pescador

I love my 1911!
Aug 24, 2008
Name
Marcelo
Boat
Indy, Q105 and Intrepid!
There are many more to follow!

Oh brother. Who let this schmuck in? Same ole 3 dead coyotes he's posted over the years. This fool has more stories than the highway patrol. Banned permanantly from other sites, now here with you fine folks to spit more BS. I hope this chump doesnt return.

5150Pescador

I love my 1911!
Aug 24, 2008
Name
Marcelo
Boat
Indy, Q105 and Intrepid!
Anyhow... lets get this threasd going again. Lots of great pics here. Coyote hunting for me started in August, and alothough I havent been able to get out as much as id like to, I have smacked a couple with my calling partner and fellow BD member. RGH Jaw. Remember, he also makes custom hand calls for calling coyotes.

And away we go...

HUGE COYOTE!!!!!!!!

dogwillhunt

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 23, 2011
SD
Name
Nelson
Boat
'bout time
Nice job fellas, 5150 how many yotes do you think youve taken?
all with a shotgun?

tap

"The Roving Angler"
BD Writer
Jun 1, 2006
Valley Center, CA
www.rovingangler.com
Name
Tony Pena
Boat
n/a
Marcelo,

I was going to say nice shootin' but it looks like you draw those yotes in so close you could hit 'em with a hammer. Looks like you also go to the same type areas and the yotes are still easy to find?

Tony Peña
"The Roving Angler"

5150Pescador

I love my 1911!
Aug 24, 2008
Name
Marcelo
Boat
Indy, Q105 and Intrepid!
Nice job fellas, 5150 how many yotes do you think youve taken?
all with a shotgun?
I cant say for sure. I have pics of all my kills, but I lost count sometime ago. Not all are with my shotgun. Lately, I have been using my shotgun alot. Its a much more intense hunt. Up close and personal you could say. I hunt the thicker stuff with a scattergun. All stand up style and usually get most shots with in 10-20 yards.
That is a pile of dead critters.Your local deer herd should thank you all.
The coyote I shot last friday night was definately a deer and cattle killer. It was HUGE!
Marcelo,

I was going to say nice shootin' but it looks like you draw those yotes in so close you could hit 'em with a hammer. Looks like you also go to the same type areas and the yotes are still easy to find?

Tony Peña
"The Roving Angler"
The closer the better, right? :2gunsfiring_v1:

proyotehunter

Aug 26, 2010
Palmdale/CA/USA
www.professionalcoyotehunter.webs.com
Name
Curtis
Boat
Guts and Glory
More road kill pics I see. Keep up the good work. Your goodyears have more kills than your rifles.

Where are your coyotes for the hunting contest? I already have 15 from the last three months and I was in Fiji and the bahamas for three weeks of that.

Also, for the record, I am only banned from one sight. I dont tell any stories that are not true either.

rghjaw

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 25, 2009
san marcos
Name
ron
Boat
jawbreaker
Curtis, I think you are so caught up in your lies that you believe they are all true. Do you really want to bring up all that stuff here too?

proyotehunter

Aug 26, 2010
Palmdale/CA/USA
www.professionalcoyotehunter.webs.com
Name
Curtis
Boat
Guts and Glory
Starting today I made a pledge to the wounded warriors which I am a member of. Every coyote killed this year by me or one of my clients I will donate $50 per kill.

Why dont some of you just shut your mouths and step up to what life is all about you key board rangers.

rghjaw

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 25, 2009
san marcos
Name
ron
Boat
jawbreaker
Are you going to double the donation if you robbinhood a bullet in a running coyote at 300yrds and fuse the bullets together, crap if you do that and can proove it I will donate a few hundred.