pelagiko

baitfish
Jul 26, 2006
SD
Name
Bryant
Boat
Eliminator-Robalo-Gregor Hybrid
LA Times Video and Report on DDT dumping off PV and Catalina ....
1614096773487.png
https://www.latimes.com/projects/la...ljwhfqwgljume4dcljyhazgkllbgbrtqyjvgi3tqm3gge

• Angry
Reactions: Zika

pelagiko

baitfish
Jul 26, 2006
SD
Name
Bryant
Boat
Eliminator-Robalo-Gregor Hybrid
used to fish LB Naval Base for Halibut, Rock Crab and everything else in the early-mid 70's and clamming in San Pedro Harbor same time frame with my grandparents - they both lived into their 80's

bazzturd

I fish in the ocean, not the internet
Aug 7, 2008
Westminster, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
2005 Grady White Seafarer 228 (no name yet)
This is why you and I all need to educate the state that fisherman are not what's causing a decrease in fish. It's the shit bags polluting and developing that decrease the volume of quality habitats for the fish to want to live in. Catch the trash and decrease the pollution. Also, no restrictions on a territory or species should be implemented without a plan to reopen and lift restrictions. What's the point of replenishing stocks and not harvesting.

ShadowX

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
If DDT was that bad, we wouldn't have a massive invasion of sea lions. Those bastards have more DDT than any creature on earth and they are still doing just fine.

ShadowX

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Article I read said the Ca sea lions have a high rate of cancer (33%) and that the scientist believe it’s from DDT - meanwhile Newsome signs CA up for AB3030 because we need to save the ocean - fucking libtards!

Did the same article mentioned that double masking would help fight Covid even better?

Reactions: #WHERESTHEKELPPADDY

Findtuna

Nov 23, 2011
OC
Name
James
Boat
1974 Blackman 20'
Fortunately, half life of DDT in an aquatic environment is only 1-2 months.

Cool underwater pics. Probably many human remains down those depths as well.

Last edited: