mercado

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 26, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
John Mercado
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
Fishing with Maya Sport Fishing at Corbetena caught three nice tuna in 25 to 40lbs range and one Dorado all and all another great trip aboard the MAYA.

Mercado

ALUMINATOR

Sep 16, 2003
North San Diego County
caspsolutions.com
Name
Dennis
Boat
27' self built
you guys going tomorrow? we are ging to be out on my fatherinlaw s panga the GABRIELA that is going to be running for the hi seson whit the DHAMAR for charters so we have 3 pangas for the the fleet now cheers seya out there
Danny, call me on the radio in the morning. We will be north of the banko looking for the spinners.

mercado

Jul 26, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
John Mercado
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
you guys going tomorrow? we are ging to be out on my fatherinlaw s panga the GABRIELA that is going to be running for the hi seson whit the DHAMAR for charters so we have 3 pangas for the the fleet now cheers seya out there
Danny good luck tomorrow. I just walked in the door to my house had to leave and go back to work for monday putting fish in the freezer as im typing.Had great time talking and drinking beers at the marina see you next time Amigo:hali_olutta:

Attachments

mercado

Jul 26, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
John Mercado
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
Nice to gab on the radio. We never found the spinners but will be looking again in the morning. Heard they were a few more miles north!
Nice talking to you Dennis next we should hook up and Kill some fish I should be back in October and in November around the 21st

pauladams

Retired since 2008
Jul 25, 2010
LA CRUZ NAYARIT MEX
Name
PAUL ADAMS
Boat
SS MINNOW / 17 CC LOGIC 50 HONDA
Good to fish with you n Peter the other day , sorry about the finger prints on the other photos dont know what I did ??? It might of been the TEQUILA ??? You look 10 feet tall with that 40 pound tuna !!!

Team Subway

Well-Known "Member"
May 9, 2005
Poway
Name
Gregg
Boat
Chapparal 20'
Nice Job on those tuna. I've heard alot of good things about Maya Sportfishing, I really wanna get down there one of these days.

karlk1125

Jun 20, 2008
Bodega Bay
Name
Karl Kobler
Boat
2008 World Cat 320 EC twin Mercury v8 300 Verado “Freedom”
those look a little bigger than 40lbs!

mercado

Jul 26, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
John Mercado
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
The fish gained some weight on the way in they are more like 25 and 40 kilos. Lol

captainpound

Cow Town Addict
Sep 17, 2004
Chula Vista/La Cruz
Name
Peter
Boat
32' Blackfin "Maya", 23' Neptune "Captain Pound"
We did 4 more tunas Tuesday, 40kg grade. Very late bite lasting just 45min or so.

captainpound

Cow Town Addict
Sep 17, 2004
Chula Vista/La Cruz
Name
Peter
Boat
32' Blackfin "Maya", 23' Neptune "Captain Pound"
Fished again Friday, we did another 4 tunas, Fished with Louis of Puerto Vallarta owner operator of Babalu Sportfishing, also The Gringo Loco of Tepic, Danny Gomez, aka Dhamar Sportfishing, and Edgar aka "Pelon". Good times all day, just one mid day bite on the bigger grade at the rock. Saw but did not hook 200lb+ tuna free jumping near a log, all the other boats in the area would not leave the log alone and put down the fish, just a 1/2 hour or so unmolested and that log would have gone big.

Rexlopez

Feb 12, 2012
puerto vallarta
Name
Rex
Boat
la caty plant
J plant greetings! we are using and watching the fishing reports. and put good pictures and good fishing reports! see you soon

mercado

Jul 26, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
John Mercado
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
J plant greetings! we are using and watching the fishing reports. and put good pictures and good fishing reports! see you soon
Good luck Rex and Jim!! I should be back in PV on the 19th of Octorber Hope the fishing turns on for you guys::hali_olutta: