Dos Locos

DC4LYFE, RIP Derelict #4
Jan 6, 2004
LAKESIDDDDDEEEEEE!!!
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 21 Special Edition the "Dos Locos"
Alright, who's going and what do you plan on buying? I know that Jason and Ali plan on having a Bloodydecks and Fish Dope booth. Sounds like a good place to get the Dope if you missed out at Fred Hall.

M/V Santa Rosa

Advertiser
Advertiser
Apr 17, 2006
san diego
Name
Tommy
Boat
20 foot bayrunner
BAY PARK FISH COMPANY
SPECIALTY PRODUCE
CATALINA OFFSHORE PRODUCTS
TEAM UNIGOOP

WILL BE SLINGING TACOS FOR THE MONARCH SCHOOL.100% OF THE MONEY WILL GO BACK TO THESE KIDS, COME EAT A TACO

Dos Locos

DC4LYFE, RIP Derelict #4
Jan 6, 2004
LAKESIDDDDDEEEEEE!!!
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 21 Special Edition the "Dos Locos"
Those tacos are the bomb Tommy, I'll be down there for my usual 10 or 15....

Cheapo

Jul 16, 2009
Alpine, CA
Name
Brent
Boat
15' Gregor
I'll be there but I didn't really have anything on the list of stuff to buy. I sure I will come home with something though.

Afry

Capitán
Jul 5, 2005
Ramona, Ca
Name
Arnie
Boat
38 Mediterranean, 23 Key West
DATD>FHS X2!

Ummmmm tacos! Both kinds....

gpomplin

Oct 13, 2006
Santee
Name
gary
Boat
A BIG RUBBER DUCK
I'll try and eat more taco's than last year just for you Tommy, will be hard to do after all the good ones I ate last year...

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Gonna be fishing SCI on the Seahorse kids trip so I'll be missing this years DATD. :(

You can't go wrong with stopping by the BD booth for a deal on reloading up on BD swag, as well as stopping by Tommy's grill to put away 5 or 6 of Tommy's kick ass tacos!!!!

Sherm

aka: The Sherminator
May 16, 2006
San Diego
Name
Scott
Boat
Yak
I'll have a booth there with some giveaway stuff and a raffle to raise money for the cause. Stop by and say hi. If I'm not at my booth................I'll be in line for Tommy's fish tacos.

M/V Santa Rosa

Advertiser
Advertiser
Apr 17, 2006
san diego
Name
Tommy
Boat
20 foot bayrunner
I'll have a booth there with some giveaway stuff and a raffle to raise money for the cause. Stop by and say hi. If I'm not at my booth................I'll be in line for Tommy's fish tacos.
Call and ask em to put you next to the unigoop booth

Sherm

aka: The Sherminator
May 16, 2006
San Diego
Name
Scott
Boat
Yak
Call and ask em to put you next to the unigoop booth
We asked Vic to put us next to you. We'll see what happens. It sure would eliminate the whole not being at my booth and in line for fish tacos thing.

See ya Sunday.

socalbassteen

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego
Name
Ryan
Boat
none
DO they sell Big Hammers? Bluewater doesn't sell them, neither did anyone at the FH, and sports authority has 3 for 7 bucks!!

Foss

Senior Fossil
Dec 16, 2003
Bay Park
www.jackinnis.com
Name
Jack
Boat
Not My Ride
BAY PARK FISH COMPANY
SPECIALTY PRODUCE
CATALINA OFFSHORE PRODUCTS
TEAM UNIGOOP

WILL BE SLINGING TACOS FOR THE MONARCH SCHOOL.100% OF THE MONEY WILL GO BACK TO THESE KIDS, COME EAT A TACO
Charity begins at home Tommy, and you're a beacon for so many great local causes!
WTG brother.
See you there.

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
what I can find in this DATD?

anyone hace pics of last year event?
I need a nice inshore rod and a surf rod 12ft, any chance to find something there?
You will really enjoy going to DATD. It's a lot of fun, tons of booths and vendors, great food, gotta try those fish tacos, a great chance to meet up with other BDers in person while picking up swag and items you missed getting at the Fred Hall Show. There are a lot of vendors who will be there!

Here are a few posts and pics from last year's DATD event for you to see things people bought as well as pics of vendor booths and events.

Plan on spending the day there as you will find lots of stuff to see and do! Don't miss out!

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/events-forum/140597-day-docks-2.html
http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/events-forum/140633-datd-2009-photos.html
http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/events-forum/140632-make-wish-turna-challenge-day-docks.html

steelfish

Baja Boy..
Oct 16, 2008
Calexico, Ca / BAJA,Mexico
Name
Alex
Boat
dos por favor
thanks Maggie,

cool pics from Martha, actually I made a 6hrs drive to 2010 FHS on Del Mar from Baja, and I havent heard about this DATD event, I will do my best to be on this too

Gracias