rustman

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
Marco, thanks for the very nice comments. I had no idea you lived around the area. He'll if I knew there was anyone who live near me and loved to fish, maybe I wouldn't be selling her. Unfortunately, I am not replacing herewith anything, the only reason why I am selling is I never have time to fish and when I do I can never seem to put together a crew. I bought this boat that I wanted for ever thinking my boys and I would make more time to fish. My boys have lost interest in fishing and I always seem to find an excuse not to go out. It makes me sad to see this fish killing machine just sitting in the driveway.

Roger, good to see you on the boards, I expect you had a good lobster season as usual. Maybe we should take this thing to Cat before it's gone. Give me a call.

Rusty

deptrai

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 19, 2006
Salem, OR
Name
Dave
Boat
Parker 2320 - Trojan Seahorse
I've been on the boat in Rusty's driveway and it is actually cleaner than the pics show. I can't believe you are selling it. Someone is going to get a great deal.

If my boat was that clean I guess I'd have to sell it too...wouldn't want to get it dirty.

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
Dave, thanks for the nice comments. Well I guess by now you should have your cover completed, at least I hope so? The only reason why this is being sold is because I never seem to find time to fish and it is killing me seeing it in my driveway every day.

Jim, you can remove the tower, but it was not designed to be folded down. The tower height is 32 inches from the top of the pilot house and the height from the top of the tower to the ground is 13' 6". So it is just over 10' without. Hope that helps.

Thanks, rusty

Bubba

May 6, 2004
Pismo Beach
Name
Bubba
Boat
18' Trophy
Just wanted to say that this boat is absolutely gorgeous, your boat would of been long gone in a different economy. I've been by Harolds place, they put out nothing but the best.

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
Bump, She is screaming for someone to take her fishing and i have no time.

DOWNLOW

Oct 29, 2005
san jose
Name
jeff
Boat
PUPULE II 21' 1976 Whaler Revenge
No legitimate Bites yet? Screaming deal on a great boat.

O'Bryan

Nov 8, 2010
Hawthorne
Name
Brian M
Boat
Aorta
Sorry, I can't stand seeing this boat on the second page.
BUMP

Derby

My "Member" is Well Known.
Sep 9, 2010
SouthBay SF
Name
The Kid
Boat
Aquasport 222 FFV
How about a trade for 5,000 shares of my pre-IPO company?

or...

Bump.

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
It was in Bristol condition when I owned it. My boys were growing up and realized girls also inhabited the planet so I lost my fishing buddies. I sold it to A couple of brothers who were retired firemen and I understand they sold it a year later.

It was a great boat and I often think about buying another, but not anywhere near that price, LOL.

Reactions: oceanski

twinfinpig

On the water
Jul 27, 2007
Oceanside, Ca
Name
Nick
Boat
19' Guardian
It was in Bristol condition when I owned it. My boys were growing up and realized girls also inhabited the planet so I lost my fishing buddies. I sold it to A couple of brothers who were retired firemen and I understand they sold it a year later.

It was a great boat and I often think about buying another, but not anywhere near that price, LOL.

I was looking at the pictures from your post back then. It was so clean! These boats are so rad. I wonder how many of the 22' were made with a pilothouse? I would love to own one of these someday. If not one of these the 1/2 cabin would be sweet as well. I have the opposite problem of not enough time with a 1 and 3 year old.

Reactions: oceanski